Hi all iv been plastering since 2007-2018

Members online

Ballyp

Hi all iv been plastering since 2007-2018 , 11 years . You might larth but twice a week i do about 1 hour of full body yoga and no plasterers pain at all . So I advise it to all. I'm now getting my trowel out again in February 2021 .

Yes 11 years ain't nothing to your 37 I agree totally. I just thought my post would help some one , that's all . Well done for having no effects after 37 years.

WTF!!!!.gif

Hi all iv been plastering since 2007-2018 , 11 years . You might larth but twice a week i do about 1 hour of full body yoga and no plasterers pain at all . So I advise it to all. I'm now getting my trowel out again in February 2021 .
That’s great I started when I was 20 when I was 30 no pain or issues whatsoever now I’m 50 and the aches and pains are there ,coffee and painkillers and I’m good for the day

That’s great I started when I was 20 when I was 30 no pain or issues whatsoever now I’m 50 and the aches and pains are there ,coffee and painkillers and I’m good for the day
I've knocked the coffee down to 2 a day and loads of water , feel 10 years younger

I no a plasterer who is 72 nearly 73 and been plastering since he was 19 and I've never heard him crying about pain in his knees or any pain at all as it happens.

I no a plasterer who is 72 nearly 73 and been plastering since he was 19 and I've never heard him crying about pain in his knees or any pain at all as it happens.
My dad's 82 and put two sides of an 8 sqm stud wall in one set last week , spent the next few days in a warm glow hovering between the fridge and TV , fair play to him , think genetics play a big part but it's just as much the old school attitude kids nowadays don't know how good they've got it ,

He uses a pogo and a standard half bag bucket ffs

My dad's 82 and put two sides of an 8 sqm stud wall in one set last week , spent the next few days in a warm glow hovering between the fridge and TV , fair play to him , think genetics play a big part but it's just as much the old school attitude kids nowadays don't know how good they've got it ,

He uses a pogo and a standard half bag bucket ffs
was he on stilts as well ?

was he on stilts as well ?
I was gobsmacked mate , thought he'd only do 1 side , not bad as well if you excuse the skirting as he can't reach well down there , this was for family but he regularly does jobs for a help the neighbor scheme , see the change in his outlook , he just comes alive when he's got a job to do , spends all day in front of the telly and gets depressed if he's got nothing to do