Hello

Didn't need your grant money , but thanks for the offer. All those who worked through should be compensated imo

Didn't need your grant money , but thanks for the offer. All those who worked through should be compensated imo
Just been told a pay freeze for two years then they will be changing our terms and conditions for the worse, kind of whats happening with British Gas just now. That’s how we are getting compensated. Still have a job though so shouldn’t really complain but I bet there are plenty of CEO’s and others who have been off with full pay that we will be paying back that will be giving themselves a pay rise.

Just been told a pay freeze for two years then they will be changing our terms and conditions for the worse, kind of whats happening with British Gas just now. That’s how we are getting compensated. Still have a job though so shouldn’t really complain but I bet there are plenty of CEO’s and others who have been off with full pay that we will be paying back that will be giving themselves a pay rise.
Lad I went to school with and his wife both work for rail , she's days , he's night's , been there since school , both love it

Yorkshire translation,,,,

boose​

\ ˈbüs \
plural -s

Definition of boose

(Entry 1 of 2)
dialectal, British
: a stall for a horse or a cow