Hello! And some ???

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ettore

Hello guys,
my name is Ettore and I am living in Edinburgh. In Italy I spent several years with plasterboard, plastering, painting and making general work in the building factory...I was not a master there but nobody never fired me:RpS_biggrin:. The last year I have been taking care of my little baby. Now she is going to the nursery and I am really willing to work. I just signed up as self-employed with the tax office and trying to understand how to move. Someone told me about CIS. What do you think of it? And the CSCS cards?
I have the chance to make a little job that will be paid by the insurance because it's a water damage from another flat. What kind of receipt I have to give or I have just to open a business account and give my account number to them?
Thank you for your help and have a good day.
P.s. if someone need a hand I will be happy to swap some of my time for some experience with the different materials you use here.

Welcome to the forum Marra and good luck in bonnie scotland..........:RpS_thumbup:

If you check the stars they are in the wrong place, Niss has used his avator picture . Sussed!
I am more than on my guard to check Nissus' postings and doings. Git:razz:

Rock on !

Welcome mate , i think it might be best if you talk to an accountant first , just for advice ,but i will be honest inland rev will also give you free advice ,have a look online ,start as you mean to go on ,best of luck

Thanks all of you for the welcome.
I will give a look around before open new thread.....
Have a good day.

Hello guys,
my name is Ettore and I am living in Edinburgh. In Italy I spent several years with plasterboard, plastering, painting and making general work in the building factory...I was not a master there but nobody never fired me:RpS_biggrin:. The last year I have been taking care of my little baby. Now she is going to the nursery and I am really willing to work. I just signed up as self-employed with the tax office and trying to understand how to move. Someone told me about CIS. What do you think of it? And the CSCS cards?
I have the chance to make a little job that will be paid by the insurance because it's a water damage from another flat. What kind of receipt I have to give or I have just to open a business account and give my account number to them?
Thank you for your help and have a good day.
P.s. if someone need a hand I will be happy to swap some of my time for some experience with the different materials you use here.

that my friend is a double negative and it reads that everyone youve worked for has fired you :)

One of my avatars was returned today, with a note sayin I would never see my old avatar again!!! There was some muddy prints on the note,it has been passed onto the nailswater forensic lab???????

oh up! come on nar, whats crack with people saying that other people are changing avatars??

Status
Not open for further replies.