Has the plasterer botched this job?

I hope it Master Plaster!

See his van driving about. He’s been slagging me off apparently! Never met the bloke. He’s been telling people they shouldn’t hire me on account of me being a girl lol. He’s never seen my work. Well I’ve seen his and he needs to work on his feathering in! :ROFLMAO:

Well, look at it this way - he's doing you an accidental favour - only sexist punters will avoid you for being female, and do you really want to work for sexists, anyway?

And for those punters who aren't sexist, they'll probably avoid him because they don't like him being sexist, so he'll lose some jobs which you might pick up.

Well, look at it this way - he's doing you an accidental favour - only sexist punters will avoid you for being female, and do you really want to work for sexists, anyway?

And for those punters who aren't sexist, they'll probably avoid him because they don't like him being sexist, so he'll lose some jobs which you might pick up.

Very true. The customers who told me said they didn’t like his attitude and he cracked out the plaster from his tub on the lawn and left it there apparently

Should be a name and shame. Which direction out of Manchester are you. Would love it if I knew this highly skilled craftsman
He's based in Crewe. Won't mention any names yet, not until situation sorted out. But, from what I hear after doing a bit of reasearch, I'm not the only one in this situation :muyenojado:

have you paid him aitchj, how much did he charge for that
Paid him £1700 and that's only part of it. He's not getting the rest! Some of it is for putting down floors in 2 rooms, but the majority of it is for the plastering... I feel like an idiot.

Paid him £1700 and that's only part of it. He's not getting the rest! Some of it is for putting down floors in 2 rooms, but the majority of it is for the plastering... I feel like an idiot.
take him to small claims court, take photographs, and get 2 independent plasterers opinions,
do not pay him any more, if he gets threatning call police

I've got a gorilla bucket :LOL: a yellow 50L one after my refina one had its day quite good to be fair got it from toolstation after I saw one knocking about by the rackings

There are tubs similar to Gorilla That are much better quality. Walk across rooms, upstairs, balance it on yer heid no drama @Big Cockney1 panto queen

The only thing you're balancing on yer heid is that manky syrup.
Cracking Up Lol GIF

We used to use a cleaned out 40gal barrel from pickle factory, no whisk, nope……just my grandads old walking cane………the barrel had two rope handles and our labourer used to carry on his shoulder up a flimsy ladder to the third floor of the bungalow …….the finest of skim delivered with a smile, on time, first time, every time ……they don’t make them like that now……..

That’s not a rhino flexi tub, The handles are still a bit flimsy on them ones though mate. Get the refina mixing buckets, you won’t regret it. (y)
Yeah deffo I had the 50L refina one but it had its day I just saw this on chance when I was in toolstation its be ok up to now but definitely the refuna tubs are much better