Hard working reliable lad looking for a start

Ashshaw123

I’m 28 years old currently employed full time and looking to learn a trade have worked as a labourer for a few trades on commercial sites am currently working as a labourer in a joinery manufacturing company

I’m looking for a plastering Apprenticeship in the East Midlands area I’m hard working reliable and own transport ,
I’m looking to start a level 2 diploma in plastering at Chameleon School of Construction has anyone any experience of them I would have to leave employment to do so but I’m hoping I can get a foot in the door once completed the course any advice welcome
Thanks

I’m 28 years old currently employed full time and looking to learn a trade have worked as a labourer for a few trades on commercial sites am currently working as a labourer in a joinery manufacturing company

I’m looking for a plastering Apprenticeship in the East Midlands area I’m hard working reliable and own transport ,
I’m looking to start a level 2 diploma in plastering at Chameleon School of Construction has anyone any experience of them I would have to leave employment to do so but I’m hoping I can get a foot in the door once completed the course any advice welcome
Thanks
I looked at charmeleon and it looked a poor outfit ....go to goldtrowel, where are you based

I looked at charmeleon and it looked a poor outfit ....go to goldtrowel, where are you based

I’m in Leicestershire I’ve looked at gold trowel a few times but I ideally I would like an apprenticeship to be honest with the cost of these courses I would be able to work for free for a plasterer for a few months and learn that way looking into all options at the moment thanks for the reply though I’m gunna ask a few firms in my area I think would I be better off learning a thing or two first tho ??