Job opportunity

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
I’m looking for a young person who’s interested in a career in plastering , based in the East Midlands at junction 25 on the m1, ideally you’d want to get stuck into the trade , I cover and will get you involved in all aspects of the trade but most of my work is outside so being ok working in all weathers will be a must
Part time or full time or on or thinking of starting apprenticeship, get in touch and we will get you cracking
Thanks Pete

That's a very decent offer, but these days nobody seems to want a trade career - all got ideas about IT/office work and health scares about trades. Their definitely scared of weather, travel everywhere by car now, happy to play footy in the rain but only for a little while.

Still looking great trade to learn all aspects, young enthusiast guy or girl derby or Nottingham areas get in touch , some great projects coming up just when the weathers gonna turn nice too

I’m looking for a young person who’s interested in a career in plastering , based in the East Midlands at junction 25 on the m1, ideally you’d want to get stuck into the trade , I cover and will get you involved in all aspects of the trade but most of my work is outside so being ok working in all weathers will be a must
Part time or full time or on or thinking of starting apprenticeship, get in touch and we will get you cracking
Thanks Pete
@Casper