hard work is this domestic malarky

uni-king

Private Member
Sky sports news on whilst chilling waiting for pva and bonding to go in..still not giving uni finish a try tho vince..

Attachments

• WP_20160809_001.jpg
    WP_20160809_001.jpg
    744.7 KB · Views: 312
No xbox here..mite pop a dvd on mind as there no movie channels..just going round on loop now is sky sports news been watching it for a hour sat in comfy chair

I could do with some of that today, supposed to be on a price but got slow idiots in my way making life difficult not getting stuff ready :tonto:

Ffs customer just asked me to turn this morning off said she wants to watch Phelps in the qualifications rounds instead..fair enough
WP_20160809_12_15_49_Pro.jpg

No xbox here..mite pop a dvd on mind as there no movie channels..just going round on loop now is sky sports news been watching it for a hour sat in comfy chair
Did yer finish yer job all did fall asleep with cold tea all over yer shorts:musculoso:

Did yer finish yer job all did fall asleep with cold tea all over yer shorts:musculoso:
Finished it about 1.45..literally worked about 1 hour in that time spent more time watching sky sports news then went on to sky sports legends then had a dabble at olympics archery..not for me its 2 easy

Customer is away on holiday on the job I'm on so I set up a pool in the living room and invited some mates round :bailando:
image.jpeg

Ah nice to see that some of you going through the knicker drawers and watching babestation.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I have been getting abused by the Italian roads.... these idiots know nothing about tarmac...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk