Half Time Review From Vincey

Like how he says "retarder" in the van sounds like he's never said it b4 funny good vid
wonder if he chuck one of them in unifinsh mix :whistle:

I think @Vincey comes across well on camera and bet he ends up in a Hollywood blockbuster soon?? Something about a plasterer who's brother died on site due to a dodgy corner cutting builder and he goes round to get revenge by plastering but not brushing his angles or beads off and one coating and using dirty water and tipping any waste down the drains etc. Finishes with a stand off and using his trusty trowel slices a V in the builder's face. Zorro would have done a Z. Anyhoo sounds a good plot to me (y):popcorn::popcorn: just getting my popcorn for the big premiere

Its great in bonding....it goes off with a right bang, is workeable one minute and hard the next so good for patching, skim able after an hour

Lol bye bye bonding 60
Yep will end up cheaper and not got to worry about where stocks it....I bout 100 halftimes that live in the van and just buy bonding at b and q....done it 3 days in a row and seems consistent perfectly workable for 20 mins then bang rock hard.....day 1 the gear went hard on my hawk inbetween getting it on the trowel

Yep will end up cheaper and not got to worry about where stocks it....I bout 100 halftimes that live in the van and just buy bonding at b and q....done it 3 days in a row and seems consistent perfectly workable for 20 mins then bang rock hard.....day 1 the gear went hard on my hawk inbetween getting it on the trowel
Also gave a food tug at the skirting line and didn't seem any problem with adhesion

Yeah used it with board and like Vincent said after half hour it rockets... luckily had cleaned out but it did nearly catch me out daydreaming. I don't like the idea of having bonding, bonding 60 and multi stocked in my van I have 29 left of these and they take less space then 1 bonding 60

Yeah used it with board and like Vincent said after half hour it rockets... luckily had cleaned out but it did nearly catch me out daydreaming. I don't like the idea of having bonding, bonding 60 and multi stocked in my van I have 29 left of these and they take less space then 1 bonding 60
Not surprised you got no room clean that van of yours

Dirty water, costs nothing and sets rapido.

Leave @Vincey alone lads he's a good egg. Let's face it how many of you guys would do a video?? If that was me it would be bleep bleep f**k**g bleep but I can say "retarder" properly lol