HAD ENOUGH, WHAT TO DO ?

Members online

Fingers crossed! I'd get a border up to keep you cnts oot
IMG_6383.JPG

No need for that my Scottish friend :)
Ud be lost without us English feeding you..u watching game nxt week? Tough game that is going to be for us English :)
Your bleeding us dry of our oil! Aye looking forward to the game, hopefully we'll pump yous

The only thing worse than being English is being ruled by the English. Scotland voted a labour government England voted conservative, we have a conservative government. Scotland voted to remain in eu England voted out, we are now leaving the eu. What's the point?

The only thing worse than being English is being ruled by the English. Scotland voted a labour government England voted conservative, we have a conservative government. Scotland voted to remain in eu England voted out, we are now leaving the eu. What's the point?
Ur not called little old Scotland for nowt pal :)
Tbf if I was Scottish (thank fck I ain't) id hate English aswell as we are just so much better at everything than our little Scottish folk :)

But you had your chance to leave and become independent. We give you the chance and you still don't take it. Surely you can't moan about it all now?

But you had your chance to leave and become independent. We give you the chance and you still don't take it. Surely you can't moan about it all now?
I wanted it, bloody rangers supporting unionists wanted to stay as they love the queen but the queen couldn't give two flying fks about them because they don't pay there taxes lol

Wat a farce this brexit is turning into be eh squarehead? How many brexiters genuinely regret to vote leave? I bet there's a few even tho there wont admit it

That scene in trainspotting "it's shite being Scottish, were the lowest of the low, the scum of the f**k**g earth" great film.

Wat a farce this brexit is turning into be eh squarehead? How many brexiters genuinely regret to vote leave? I bet there's a few even tho there wont admit it
That it is. Even though I'm relieved, I do believe in honouring the vote. It's just that no one knows what the vote meant. There should have been a box for leaving EU and a box for leaving the single market. The prime minister just saying "it's the will of the people" is a nonsense. What does that mean ffs, did she overhear her neighbour talking about what the vote meant?. Having a 'feeling' for what people meant is not good enough.

Well it's not easy being English I can tell you!

Try having the responsibility for a third of the planet, the pressures of:-
-sending people out to show you the word of god (cost a fortune in bullets for the ungrateful!)
-trying to educate nig nogs,
-getting the lazy buggers to work,
-explaining time after time why it wasn't your gold or diamonds,
-uppity skirt wearing savages revolting,
-teaching ting tongs to do the washing,
-building enough ships to move the slaves about,
-counting all the brown babies to make sure there were enough for sweat shops,
-counting all the potatoes to make sure the bog trotters aren't eating too many,
-banging all the local hotties to try and improve your gene pools,
-teaching you all about concentration camps and human shields,
-finding new diseases to pass on,
-trying to find uses for ginger people.
It was no bed of roses, and you could appear at least a little bit grateful.

Still, I'd like to apologise on behalf of my countrymen.

We thought we were doing a good thing by handing most of it back. We had no idea you'd all fcuk up your new countries as soon as we'd left.

I follow tennis. Very well done to Scotsman Andy Murray, just confirmed as world number one. Great player. Great bloke.

If Scotland was an independent country it would be bankrupt, the snps forecast for independance was based on oil being 100 dollars a barrel for tax purposes its now just above half that,with the collapse of oil prices. Salmon would be doing his first budget now if Scotland was independant the oil intake revenue would be half that that he estimated so they'd be billions short fall in there budget, they would have needed to borrow of the Eu,and be another Iceland, taxes on the average worker would have to have been increased by 15%.
Scotland could be independant but they would be severely austere times for Scots folk,if they'd be happy with that then fair play, my mrs is Scottish, she hates being ruled by the English but she acknowledges the alternative is far worse.Better the devil you know and all that.

U been buying £ clemo?
Yes. Get it when it's low. Keep it on till the price go's back up. Comes in handy when I want to fly over to games. Plus I've been buying all my tools in the UK. ritmo buckets. am buying a 10kva generator next week. I got the vat off in the UK with a irish vat number when I buy tools and the way the sterling is am saving a fortune.

Yes. Get it when it's low. Keep it on till the price go's back up. Comes in handy when I want to fly over to games. Plus I've been buying all my tools in the UK. ritmo buckets. am buying a 10kva generator next week. I got the vat off in the UK with a irish vat number when I buy tools and the way the sterling is am saving a fortune.

Buying alot of tools also but nothing on the scale of a 10kva geny. Git new wet saw thou. Worked out a grand in Euros but 1250 here. Spent abother 600 on new tile gear and dewalt grinder. Good savings now.

What's the Craic with vat registered here. Something I haven't registered in. Been told not worth it if you earn less than 40k. TBH, I know f**k all about it thou it's something I should.
Yes but if you vat registered there will be more ca$h jobs [emoji6]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yes but if you vat registered there will be more ca$h jobs [emoji6]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

How? Sure cash jobs are cash jobs wether your vat registered or not! What's the point of vat anyway. I know it means you don't pay it on goods but sure, you have to charge your clients it once registered on top of your price.

For example. MrA prices a job without materials 10k, 20% comes out for income tax.
MrB prices same job, 10k, plus adds 13% and 20% comes out for income tax.

MrA gets job because it works out cheaper.

What's the Craic with vat registered here. Something I haven't registered in. Been told not worth it if you earn less than 40k. TBH, I know f**k all about it thou it's something I should.
Stay away from it. All you are is a tax collecter and it's a pain in the hole. If you are buying tools in the UK just use a mates vat number. It's only worth having if you are supplying a lot of materials. It's hard to win small jobs when u have to put vat on the price.

Stay away from it. All you are is a tax collecter and it's a pain in the hole. If you are buying tools in the UK just use a mates vat number. It's only worth having if you are supplying a lot of materials. It's hard to win small jobs when u have to put vat on the price.

All my work are small jobs! As in end of week, it's either 500-1000 euro and most are cash. Even this small renovation I'm doing ends up at a weekly rate of 750-1000 for me through the books. Some say I should price higher but when I do, I lose them so f**k that going vat registered and losing more.

As for buying tools on someone elses name. Sure if i do that, I won't be able to use that spending as expenditure and end up paying more income tax at end of year.

All my work are small jobs! As in end of week, it's either 500-1000 euro and most are cash. Even this small renovation I'm doing ends up at a weekly rate of 750-1000 for me through the books. Some say I should price higher but when I do, I lose them so f**k that going vat registered and losing more.

As for buying tools on someone elses name. Sure if i do that, I won't be able to use that spending as expenditure and end up paying more income tax at end of year.
Use your mates vat number but use your bank card to pay for the tools(y) get the receipt in your name.

We had to go vat registered and we are barely putting any vat thru as its mainly been new builds which is 0% vat..we don't supply gear labour only..nitemare getting paid for labour only let alone materials aswell