Had enough of domestic work

Members online

They call me birdman

56eef95090d70b6f448c114dc2167b56.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Your in my mates f**k**g office at his landscaping shop yard

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

He's fukin everywhere my mates a bit tounger than me an I told him he was married to Allison Moyet and he still believes me [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's in my local b and q....pretty sure he looks pretty ginger in that photo though.....

Had enough of domestic work, was waiting on a plumber to install underfloor heating since the 26 april, he smashed it out yesterday, now customer on my back to get the screeders in who's in Bali, as the new garage door coming next Monday, so as the new doors and windows, f**k**g ridiculous.
Plumber is supplied by customer whos been keeping me in a limbo since April, he's complained about specs, timing, costs, screed thickness and the all the rest. Wish someone would take me on as a labourer to do simple jobs so I would not have to deal with stupid people

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Had enough of domestic work, was waiting on a plumber to install underfloor heating since the 26 april, he smashed it out yesterday, now customer on my back to get the screeders in who's in Bali, as the new garage door coming next Monday, so as the new doors and windows, f**k**g ridiculous.
Plumber is supplied by customer whos been keeping me in a limbo since April, he's complained about specs, timing, costs, screed thickness and the all the rest. Wish someone would take me on as a labourer to do simple jobs so I would not have to deal with stupid people

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
My dads retiring in August if you want to come up here. I make sure to be finished by 4 everyday and apply no more than 3 bags on a friday

Zolco its same s**t in site work as well..started a new build 2day f**k**g wood every where said to joiner who's getting all this s**t out he just looked at me and said sumbody needs to I said if I do it its getting f**k**g launched out of the window including ur oak spindels for the staircase,sparky left 80% of tails hanging out of sockets which there's about 100 sockets in house called the money man in who owns the plots told him he rang sparky and sparky said cnt come and sort as I'm in yeaden so I said to owner tell him not 1 socket is getting cleaned..pricks..even he said sparkys think there are above every1

Zolco its same s**t in site work as well..started a new build 2day f**k**g wood every where said to joiner who's getting all this s**t out he just looked at me and said sumbody needs to I said if I do it its getting f**k**g launched out of the window including ur oak spindels for the staircase,sparky left 80% of tails hanging out of sockets which there's about 100 sockets in house called the money man in who owns the plots told him he rang sparky and sparky said cnt come and sort as I'm in yeaden so I said to owner tell him not 1 socket is getting cleaned..pricks..even he said sparkys think there are above every1
Are you n meant to fill their boxes in? I done it on nearly everyone im on at the moment, some of them you can barely tell theres a plug there at all:)

All we do with the wires is cut the tail ends off and push the tail ends back up the sockets so there's more wires poking out the confusion on the sparkys faces is priceless when they got more wires than they know what to do with

All we do with the wires is cut the tail ends off and push the tail ends back up the sockets so there's more wires poking out the confusion on the sparkys faces is priceless when they got more wires than they know what to do with
We just unclip them from wall then pull them up and fold them into socket u shud of seen a socket 2day was about 7 tails hanging out and about 2 foot long even owner said it was stupid wat there had done..

I did a job 3 weeks ago all the capping was sticking out told the owner that he needs to call the sparks back to do there job right owner phoned the sparks we can't get them any deeper into the wall because it's brick lol see you later I can't plaster over that same old crap the plaster get over that

Lad who works with us cut all the tails off in a boiler room once, there was about 20 wires coming into the room in about 4 different places.

Each tail was about 2 foot long.

He snipped them all off and pushed them into the stud then skimmed it, then got the tails he snipped off and tucked them into the stud so it looked like they just been pushed into the stud.

The next day was entertaining.

I did it in my younger days snipped them all in bedsits I was doing snipped them to about a inch sparky nearly knocked me out,Said u shud of tucked them in boxes,site manager called me into office and said leave and never come back..

I went to a job where the customer had had a "builder" in to knock the kitchen through to the lounge and the rsj was packed up with timber and all sorts... it was moving about so told the customer to get the builder back and he can box it in as well...

Well I came back to look and it was all boxed in and looked great said will be bak in a couple.of days to skim it all.

Came back and the boxed in lintel was exposes again. The doughnut had used drywall adhesive to stick the board on and obviously it had now fallen off.

Fun times

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Had some1 ring me Tuesday convo was hi I'm wanting my bedroom fully reskimmed and artex ceiling getting rid of so I said txt me ur address and Il come have a look and sort u a price..never got a txt with address f**k me there ring me then ive got to chase them for there address!! Ain't happening..must be my people skills eh @beddy

Had some1 ring me Tuesday convo was hi I'm wanting my bedroom fully reskimmed and artex ceiling getting rid of so I said txt me ur address and Il come have a look and sort u a price..never got a txt with address f**k me there ring me then ive got to chase them for there address!! Ain't happening..must be my people skills eh @beddy
I had one the same last week got the txt and asked for address and he said to busy for me to come over and just quote over txt, said I couldnt and then all went quiet

I had one the same last week got the txt and asked for address and he said to busy for me to come over and just quote over txt, said I couldnt and then all went quiet
Lodan forget them 1s all there doing is budgeting..there will prob have no intention of having it done any time soon..if some1 asks for a quote over phone by txt or phone I say sumat stupid..once had a jam raki ask for a kitchen ceiling quoting over phone once so I said about £2000 give or take lol

It was me.. I got my friend to try find out how much you are charging on job's..

Proper hate pricing domestic jobs now..just cant be arsed..
I find the worst ones are the ones who want a good chin wag, turn up at 6pm and end up at the quote for half an hour with some woman telling me all about her hytorectomy or where her kids are going on holiday next year

Why do other trades want everything and everywhere spotless but when we go it's a shithole they don't give a f**k shite everywhere unfinished first fix"plasterer will get over it"I know what they charge so I put big price in f**k em always bottom of the rung cba anymore!!!!!!

I always take notepad and pen ....write everything down whats needed what needs doin on what days and how many day ....then charge
£91 for picking up materials
£91 for working till 12
£91 for working after 12
So its £273 a day cash.
And then i dont mind doing it.