Guaranteed for life

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Best sheets a clean domestic plasterer can have

7EB697E3-6B02-4D4B-8243-7D1724AF3F01.jpeg

What happens if you knock some dirty water over. Straight through and onto carpet. I've never understood dust sheets over tarp.

My local oxfam , £10 donation for a bin liner full of sheets and curtains

What's the benefit of the fabric topping though? hugs plaster and dusty. Tarp wash clean, hop up glides across with a kick. Genuine question.
The fabric soaks the moisture out of the plaster that falls also any water from brushes etc so it doesn't get slippy or walked all over the place whereas tarp or plastic keeps everything wet and messy, I find. I use the cotton sheets with the waterproof backing does the job best of both worlds.

think the silverline tarps are guarunteed for life as well... all mine have split but whether or not I will get them replaced is another matter

I use the tarps from B&Q, quick wash after finishing work ready to use again only a £10 and £4 so no harm done if have to bin them

The fabric soaks the moisture out of the plaster that falls also any water from brushes etc so it doesn't get slippy or walked all over the place whereas tarp or plastic keeps everything wet and messy, I find. I use the cotton sheets with the waterproof backing does the job best of both worlds.
same here,dont think you can beat them

I for one am glad he posted this thread, I’m a big dustsheet fan. Don’t get me started on buckets either.

There, I said it.