got my own back n it felt good!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

smoother09

So did some work for a guy a couple of week back agreed a meterage rate all good got job finished then he gave me some bullshit excuse that customer wasn't prepared to pay the price!! Not my problem so after lots of ooom n arrin i took the lesser rate just so i didn't get bummed over n money in the bank he had the balls to ring me bk and offer me some more work big job how many men could i get on the job! I said i could get 2 gangs on the date all ready to go fantastic il see u there!! Did i turn up did i f**k lots of calls messages ect i eventually txt back infuture dont mess with a mans money let that be a lesson learnt to you sir shame on you!!! Ha!

There's no real protection for us from people like this.
The customers always seem to get the sympathy when a issue arises, we seem to be guilty until proven innocent and most of the time for us small companies its takes to much time and money to claw back the money owed legally!
Once someone does it once you can bet they do it again and again until they cross the wrong person who will happily break a knee cap or 2 to make sure they pay up!

So did some work for a guy a couple of week back agreed a meterage rate all good got job finished then he gave me some bullshit excuse that customer wasn't prepared to pay the price!! Not my problem so after lots of ooom n arrin i took the lesser rate just so i didn't get bummed over n money in the bank he had the balls to ring me bk and offer me some more work big job how many men could i get on the job! I said i could get 2 gangs on the date all ready to go fantastic il see u there!! Did i turn up did i f**k lots of calls messages ect i eventually txt back infuture dont mess with a mans money let that be a lesson learnt to you sir shame on you!!! Ha!

fair play to you. It's just a shame he will do the same to the next gang he gets in. There should be a place to name and shame to warn others of these assholes.

I actually laughed out loud, so glad you did that to the t***er, can't stand knockers. Since programmes like cowboy builders etc don't u find people think they can take the piss more?

I actually laughed out loud, so glad you did that to the t***er, can't stand knockers. Since programmes like cowboy builders etc don't u find people think they can take the piss more?

Yes also with the good of the Internet people are also experts now on how to tell you what you need to use and how to do your job and worst of all people look on things like building sheriff and other crap like that to decide how much you should do the job for!!!

And when you do the job, looks good, all tidied up and that then the customer says "can I pay you next week" or something like that? That's fine if you say so when agreeing the price and dates but not when you knocked you nuts out to get it finished! I wonder if they do their weekly shop, put it through the til then say they'll pay next time? Sometimes it's not fun but then there are others who try and throw money at you before you've even got your tools out the van!

Shame guns arnt legal? Imagine a customer saying i'l settle up in 30 days as your loading your 44 magnum lol
DirtyHarry_560x330_MMDDIHA_EC003_H.jpg

another good thread. Deffo got harder to be the winner against customer the last few years, they're suspicious and anti before you've gone through front door on first day. Unlike little Dom's ripped off punters, no-one offers me couple of grand up front, only a forgotten online payment afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.