Gloves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basher

Hey up lads, Been using alot of sand and cement recently and started to get these weird things on my hands and fingers so went to quacks and they gave me some gel for it and said i should wear gloves! My question is do any of you use gloves if so which and where you get them from? I have tried plastering in normal gloves and builders gloves in winter and i hated it loose all sense of feel any replies or advice muchly appreicated. cheers

Do you use them all the time spunky? I do for rendering but can't use gloves when skimming. Doesn't feel right

I just cant wear them, either can't feel the trowel or me hands get too sweaty..........and gloves are for puffs:RpS_thumbup:

I use builders gloves the yellow ones for rendering, get crap all over them and it doesn't bleed through. Don't bother for skimming though.

mechanics use to take the piss out of glove wearers and now its the other way round....

Chippies always wanted to wear gloves but was scared everybody would take the piss....

Gloves bug me but when you find the right type they are handy...

those weird thingys we used to call them strawberries effing knacker get them from washing your spone out use gloves for ruling floating and sponging.

comes to something whan a taxi driver knows these things:RpS_sleep:

mechanics use to take the piss out of glove wearers and now its the other way round....

Chippies always wanted to wear gloves but was scared everybody would take the piss....

Gloves bug me but when you find the right type they are handy...

No pun intended eh Danny?:rolleyes)

im a fairy too, i use marigolds when im sponging. when ruling normal site gloves the labourers use. bout a fiver a pair

Is this you nick?
:RpS_blushing:

tumblr_l548zbf3VL1qbu1l5o1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.