getting tired now

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm up for growing some veg, just need some pointers, obviously a gardening section would help......

Yeah I've been asking for A LIME SECTION for yonks, we can use that for the gardening if we ever get one, cos lime's good for certain soil types/conditions, especially for the brassicas and the.............I'll tell ya when we get the new section up:RpS_thumbup:
Since it's looking like you are gonnae be head of the gardening section bubbles, would there be scope for some hemp growing advice in the pot plant section???? I think it should be 'high' on the agenda.:RpS_thumbsup:

how do you know that steve?? are you that mob war vigilante kicking him i wonder:RpS_confused:

dunno but if that is a proper photo af spunky and not a picture grabed from somewhere then thats the lad... im off to bristol next week to have a coffee with him and a quiet chat in his ear if you know what i mean... sick of the tossa... oops am i not allowed to say sick on this poxxy forum...

No your not allowed to say coffee tho, lol. Do you really feel the forum is now poxxy mate????

dunno but if that is a proper photo af spunky and not a picture grabed from somewhere then thats the lad... im off to bristol next week to have a coffee with him and a quiet chat in his ear if you know what i mean... sick of the tossa... oops am i not allowed to say sick on this poxxy forum...

if you dont like it f**k off then,
i dont get your idea, you hate the forum yet your on plugging your training centre,talking yourself up, and saying how many thousand metre profects your taking on. im made up for you taking on the big boys, i honestly am, i know how hard it is to get there.
yes i agree spunky goes to far, but thats how he is to most.
just let it go man and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.