getting it on !

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can rip you a new arsehole if ya muff me ass........................:RpS_thumbup:

Lay on 1st with ss tyzak, nice and neat, lay on second with ss tyzak nice and neat, speedskim just for good measures, wet trowel with tyzak and dry trowel with tyzak, plenty of cups of tea inbetween.:RpS_thumbsup:

Good man, Joseph tyzak Sheffield stainless steel!
Any UK spread worth his salt will know tyzak are THE NO 1 trowel.
Marshall town, fat solid plate yank steel trowels with no give in the blade.
Tyzak, pure British pedigree trowel.
Marshall town brand pure hipe n shite, choice of the screwfix brigade. Lol

A steel trowel to finish skim what planet are u from

Up and to a year ago I would of agreed totally,had only ever used tyzack for 30 years,but but now they don't seem the same anymore,been using mt for the last 8 months ,thought I cracked it with them ,but even this I'm now struggling to get on with,so I'm on the look out for something else,or maybe I'm just sh it now:RpS_biggrin:

I use use them, very flexible, too flexible in fact but great to finish with and lovely and lite.

british pedigree, erm no, cheap Chinese steel but throw them away after a year @ £20 a go.

My old man used to go on about double shanked 14 rivet tyzack when I was a nipper lol.
Marshalltown for the long run, Tyzack finishing only

I use use them, very flexible, too flexible in fact but great to finish with and lovely and lite.

british pedigree, erm no, cheap Chinese steel but throw them away after a year @ £20 a go.

My old man used to go on about double shanked 14 rivet tyzack when I was a nipper lol.
Marshalltown for the long run, Tyzack finishing only

you fellas dont know what your on about , I know my trowels and the only make to use is Ragni for laying on and silverline for finishing :RpS_thumbup:

Ox are a good alternative to marshalltown. At nearly half the price with the same quality! Can't go wrong!

Any decent spread can get a finish with any trowel(except plastic) :RpS_thumbsup:

A bad tradesman always blames his tools & also blames the plaster lol. :RpS_biggrin:

Any decent spread can get a finish with any trowel(except plastic) :RpS_thumbsup:

A bad tradesman always blames his tools & also blames the plaster lol. :RpS_biggrin:

I can't get a good finish with a ss trowel it has to be plastic to get a good finish.

And it is hard to get good plaster

I can't get a good finish with a ss trowel it has to be plastic to get a good finish.

And it is hard to get good plaster

SS trowel!!?? Is that from ze Germans !! :-0
attachment.php

IMHO is that a new bonding agent :RpS_unsure:

The BHO is @beddy's new bonding agent its rivals micro and will be in our spring/summer catologue.................we will be sponsoring the Forum once we've ironed out the details.........................with the all NEW Beddy Iron..........................:RpS_thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I full endorse the Beddy range, Ive been doing some tape and jointing this week and their fast-set filler is far superior to easi-fill,
Beddy-Steady-Go comes in 10kg bags and is very smooth , looking forward to getting the spring cataloge . keep up the good work :RpS_thumbsup:

Thanks for the endorsement Oily................a @beddy Blade is on it was to you................................Just Paypal me the P&P..............................:RpS_thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate if your 1st and 2nd coats are nice and neat and the speed skim is just for good measures, could you not just do away with the speed skim and save yourself some time and money ? does the speed skim actually get it any neater ?
I could do away with it, i use it because i reckon it sets the finish off faster thus saving me some time, i would say it opens the face of the finish helping it set faster imo, wouldnt say it gets it much neater not for me anyway but it will for some people, plus ive paid for it so im gona use it for something.

Status
Not open for further replies.