G** secction..2 lets try again!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
did a quote for a couple of quegs today. didnt realise at first. then the bloke said let me just get my partner and some other fella came in ... :RpS_sneaky: should have realised. the first bloke had a goaty and a ***** and a shaved head and horn rimmed glasses. his partner was older, the mature type, probably the one with the money and the sick demands. anyway start in a couple of weeks. did a couple of fags a few months ago come to think of it. they were alright. the place was spotless. never done any lesbos though. couple of years ago i went to quote on rendering a stack for some. got up there and someone - must have been a roofe....r - had painted "lezzes live here" on the back of the stack ..... wtf :RpS_love: would you bother ...didnt get the job, though. the pretty one was flirting with me and the dungaree one could see it. **** probably hit the fan after i left

Last edited:
I did a job similar ,guy calls I went to meet him ,his boyfriend came home ,got chatting with the second guy ,camp as fook ,says he plays the flute in an orchestra for RTE,hmmmm,talk about innuendos

attachment.php

Haven't heard this one for ages
[video=youtube_share;fbGkxcY7YFU]http://youtu.be/fbGkxcY7YFU[/video]

@Olican .................you get the baby oil and ill get the twister.................once the rest arrive when can do a re run of the national.....................:RpS_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Olican .................you get the baby oil and ill get the twister.................once the rest arrive when can do a re run of the national.....................:RpS_wink:
I think you should post some pics of them glutes you've been working on :RpS_thumbup:

did a quote for a couple of quegs today. didnt realise at first. then the bloke said let me just get my partner and some other fella came in ... :RpS_sneaky: should have realised. the first bloke had a goaty and a ***** and a shaved head and horn rimmed glasses. his partner was older, the mature type, probably the one with the money and the sick demands. anyway start in a couple of weeks. did a couple of fags a few months ago come to think of it. they were alright. the place was spotless. never done any lesbos though. couple of years ago i went to quote on rendering a stack for some. got up there and someone - must have been a roofe....r - had painted "lezzes live here" on the back of the stack ..... wtf :RpS_love: would you bother ...didnt get the job, though. the pretty one was flirting with me and the dungaree one could see it. **** probably hit the fan after i left

:RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

:-0............did they have you airtight ...................:RpS_sneaky:

a girl told me years ago that we awaken in the morning with a semi, or the dawn horn, because of evolution. in prehistoric times we needed to mate first thing in the morning because as the day went on we were more likely to get eaten by a sabre toothed tiger or a dinosaur etc. mating first thing ensured the continuation of the species. we're attracted to cleavage because it represents the crack of an arse, again an atavistic urge to mate. not sure how it relates to homs, though ...:RpS_unsure:

I'm sure there's something wrong with my hearing, but the doctor doesn't seem to think so.

He thinks I've got a perforated queerbum.

went to the maritime museum today in the albert dock. fascinating place. been loads of times. then i wandered into a G** section called "hello sailor". loads of films and exhibits to do with being a homo at sea. unreal. just didn't seem right. right in the middle of all the stuff about the titanic and the arctic convoys. hate positive discrimination sometimes. i mean ffs :RpS_cursing:

Hello Sailor! - Merseyside Maritime Museum, Liverpool museums

never used to be there.

[video=youtube_share;NCmXG8wyL5M]http://youtu.be/NCmXG8wyL5M[/video]

it's a disgrace. i mean watch that video. if that wasn't a flit dancing around everyone would think it was shite. i was all emotional today walking around and then i came across that section like something out of a carry on movie. why? and no one hung around when they realised where they where in case people thought they were homs. worlds gone mad

went to the maritime museum today in the albert dock. fascinating place. been loads of times. then i wandered into a G** section called "hello sailor". loads of films and exhibits to do with being a homo at sea. unreal. just didn't seem right. right in the middle of all the stuff about the titanic and the arctic convoys. hate positive discrimination sometimes. i mean ffs :RpS_cursing:

Hello Sailor! - Merseyside Maritime Museum, Liverpool museums

never used to be there.

[video=youtube_share;NCmXG8wyL5M]http://youtu.be/NCmXG8wyL5M[/video]

:RpS_laugh:

After @keithuk Pm'd me and @Olican pics of his white bits after some serious tanning while rendering lately it got me thinking about a Charity Naked Plasterers Calender.

Ive already got a few of the sponsors onboard.............I did have Ref1na till danny spat his dummy out so i had to bin them.

The judging panel was a tuff decision with so many queens on here but i narrowed it down to the following:
@Olican @Fatarm @beddy @jesssop

So get posting your white bit pics.........................beddy wanted to baggsy Mr December. He's got the black boots the white beard and he's gonna paint his ball sack red.

Here's keith's just to get the balls rolling

After @keithuk Pm'd me and @Olican pics of his white bits after some serious tanning while rendering lately it got me thinking about a Charity Naked Plasterers Calender.

Ive already got a few of the sponsors onboard.............I did have Ref1na till danny spat his dummy out so i had to bin them.

The judging panel was a tuff decision with so many queens on here but i narrowed it down to the following:
@Olican @Fatarm @beddy @jesssop

So get posting your white bit pics.........................beddy wanted to baggsy Mr December. He's got the black boots the white beard and he's gonna paint his ball sack red.

Here's keith's just to get the balls rolling

If Im to be a judge will that stop me from entering ? :confused:

that was me last year on holiday...:RpS_thumbup:

im not as thin as that now tho:-0...put on a few pounds since then:RpS_unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.