G** secction..2 lets try again!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
he/she sounded abit slutty on the other thread................maybe she's the magic roundabout

he/she sounded abit slutty on the other thread................maybe she's the magic roundabout

I think im falling for him/her...:RpS_wub:...he/she really gets my blood going just like minh used to. He/she is another forumslut if you ask me.

he's not been on for a while has old minge............................bet he's lurking though..................:RpS_sneaky:

why the dislike ........... arti & Fatarm

we dont mind you want to bum us but being a fiborous fanny is just down right degrading. its the work of the devil.................the devil, i tell you...........:RpS_thumbdn:

After @keithuk Pm'd me and @Olican pics of his white bits after some serious tanning while rendering lately it got me thinking about a Charity Naked Plasterers Calender.

Ive already got a few of the sponsors onboard.............I did have Ref1na till danny spat his dummy out so i had to bin them.

The judging panel was a tuff decision with so many queens on here but i narrowed it down to the following:
@Olican @Fatarm @beddy @jesssop

So get posting your white bit pics.........................beddy wanted to baggsy Mr December. He's got the black boots the white beard and he's gonna paint his ball sack red.

Here's keith's just to get the balls rolling

:RpS_lol:

we dont mind you want to bum us but being a fiborous fanny is just down right degrading. its the work of the devil.................the devil, i tell you...........:RpS_thumbdn:

I didn't know your middle name was Jesus the holy 1.......john :RpS_lol:

Had to re -read your post Phil. Thought you said Jesus the hole in one...............................:-0

You wouldn't like me today boys, had the squits. Your socks would soak it up though..

Status
Not open for further replies.