G** secction..2 lets try again!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy for you both :RpS_wub:
Remember though ....................... "It's better to give than to receive" :RpS_thumbup:

Cheers Bubbles! Im very lucky, My Jace loves nothing more than to receive and be spunked on, he cries every time we make sweet chocolate love! god bless him

I just wanted to let everyone know that I've left the wife and kids and am now living with my new lover in a fully anal relationship, his name is jace the ace and he's been flirting with me for a while. :RpS_wub:

has he left his wife .... :RpS_sneaky:

he's not playing you for a fool is he. wouldn't want to see you get hurt and end up on the streets a crack head

you took it like a champ last night oli or should i call you oily after last night:RpS_sneaky:.
if anyones wondering hes a cuddler all i wanted to do was go back home and he just wanted to cuddle all night:rolleyes)

just wanted to whisper sweet nothings all night so i called him G** pulled out and left

lies all lies, his arse looked like an open frey bentos pie with a big squirt of ketchup after I was done with him :RpS_thumbsup:

:RpS_drool:...............i fewkin love fray bentos....................wor lass reckons they smell like sweaty fannies.........................:RpS_wub:

I love a sweaty fanny........reckon they smell just like a fray bentos...................:RpS_thumbsup:

Gay007.jpg

Well it was a fab night at bubbles boxing day party glad all the forum members made it :RpS_thumbsup:

photo_zps8fea3327.jpg

RIP isn't another bonding agent is it....... :-o

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Status
Not open for further replies.