Frozen shoulder

MIXERMAN

Going back to work Monday. Top of my left arm and shoulder very painfully . Pain killers I've got for my back don't seem to work .got any advice if you had the same. I'm falling to bits , knuckles keep locking up. Golfers elbow in right arm didn't know it existed. Lucky it's only walls no lid. Wife wants me to stay home and carry on working on the house

Had it in both shoulders, wasn't so bad when it was the left one as I'm right handed. When the right shoulder went it was worse, the physio said I'd lost 40% mobility. In the end I had cortisone injections in the shoulder and 6 weeks of physiotherapy. It took 18 months for the right shoulder to fully function properly.

Had it in both shoulders, wasn't so bad when it was the left one as I'm right handed. When the right shoulder went it was worse, the physio said I'd lost 40% mobility. In the end I had cortisone injections in the shoulder and 6 weeks of physiotherapy. It took 18 months for the right shoulder to fully function properly.
I.m having pain with my right shoulder. But runs down my arm. Not to bad while I.m working but if I forget and put a coat on it hurts like f**k

I.m having pain with my right shoulder. But runs down my arm. Not to bad while I.m working but if I forget and put a coat on it hurts like f**k
I had similar, the pain ran from the shoulder to my wrist. The pain can be controlled it's the reduction in mobility that fucks you, imagine doing a ceiling and you can only do 60% of your normal sweep. It got worse before it got better, at one point I couldn't lift my arm above my shoulder.

I had similar, the pain ran from the shoulder to my wrist. The pain can be controlled it's the reduction in mobility that fucks you, imagine doing a ceiling and you can only do 60% of your normal sweep. It got worse before it got better, at one point I couldn't lift my arm above my shoulder.
This just shoits in to my bi n tri. Cant lift little en up at min

It's all rough on the body. The bloody dog got me up at 5 this morning ,let him back in and he nicked my sock , I forgot about my shoulder and tried to snatch it off him . I nearly hit the ceiling ,

Drug dealer!!
Got the good s**t
15894646968217464170969044466395.jpg