FREE evening and weekend work. preston and chorley area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulcoulter

hi, im 25 and looking to learn how to plaster. im fully employed so can only work evenings after 5.30 and most saturdays after 1pm.
obviously i want to start at the bottom and work ground up. i dont expect any easy route as i just want to learn. the most important thing you need to know is i will do this for free till you think im able to hold my own which will obviously take a year minimum.

this is a genuine post and im looking for work
my email is pccoulter@live.co.uk
mobile is 07714785463 please text me as i struggle answering the phone at work.

Good luck, realistically youre going to struggle. I dont know any plasterers that work past 4-4.30 in the week and few work past lunchtime on a Saturday. I dont know about anyone else but when I do a foreigner after work Im in a bit of a rush and the last thing I would need is trying to teach someone. Plastering cant be learnt by doing a bit here and there . Its all or nothing

Good luck, realistically youre going to struggle. I dont know any plasterers that work past 4-4.30 in the week and few work past lunchtime on a Saturday. I dont know about anyone else but when I do a foreigner after work Im in a bit of a rush and the last thing I would need is trying to teach someone. Plastering cant be learnt by doing a bit here and there . Its all or nothing

I agree

I'm just hoping someone might be doing there own house or foreigners. I know a few tradesman as well so gonna ask around. I need to start somewhere but obviously can't quit my job to many bills to pay. Level 1 at college is an option but can only start next sept as its £1352

Status
Not open for further replies.