Forum WTF?

I’m honestly struggling with some of the colours. I’m red/green colour blind but I can’t seem to make out names in the new blue scheme. :mad:

Send me a screen shot of what you are seeing? As there are a few themes that may be being used

Send me a screen shot of what you are seeing? As there are a few themes that may be being used
C7A518E4-7F5F-47C9-B27E-A14F61C6EA0E.png

That top notification I struggle to see without holding the phone close to my eyes, it’s blue on blue. Doesn’t work imo.

It is being done as we speak (not by me though) There is quite a lot to do and get done but it will be great :D

DO you like the speed and the usability of it though?
speed seems good.

but layout themes i dont.like..
cant we just have a fast current page? lol

speed seems good.

but layout themes i dont.like..
cant we just have a fast current page? lol

Yeah the old forum software was coded completely differently so I have had to buy all new plugins again and also get a new theme built :D

I will do my best to get it back to as near as possible :D @Todo10 is busy on it as we speak :D

Ahhh I get it now........I’ve just liked!funnied,usefulled, boringed and allsorts.... I think I’m gonna get used to it........@danny

you will love this place I am sure :D

The old site was quite complex at times but I think this place should make it easier :D