Forum meet up.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date

Members online

D

Deleted member 23452

I've mentioned this a few times, but as soon as I get the next whole house refurb I'm putting the invite out.

Get as many there as possible, float and set, boarding and skimming, rendering. Imagine everyone looking at each others work, technique and tools. It'd be fcuking hilarious! :LOL: Whole house done in a couple of days, you'd get paid, then we'd all go on the p1ss or a massive brawl would start between the various factions.

I'd have to find a massive ceiling to keep @scottie5 busy before tea break, find a wall to bung uni on, another for magnetic, some coving to be run in situ.

Hell, I'd even arrange a couple of sparkies to be on site the same day. (y)

I'm in. Because I have some anger issues to sort out as the meds not helping. Feel sorry for your sparks already lol

I look like a badger wrapped in a curtain !! But angry very angry and wish it would stop

I look like a badger wrapped in a curtain !! But angry very angry and wish it would stop

It could be an amateur therapy session too. I'm sure there'll be a few who can offer tips on anger management. I must say I'm doing well with it these days, I've even conquered road rage (mostly). (y)

I'll make tea and sweep up....

I'll make lists, disappear off to the merchants, make a few phone calls, wander round asking "do you really need those?" randomly and then bitch about how long it's taking. :ROFLMAO:

I'll sheet up the sofas, beds, dining tables, TVs, satellite boxes, paintings, mirrors, desks, computers......

id be up for that and would be happy boarding ceiling if blonde in black boots from other thread can make it!

I've mentioned this a few times, but as soon as I get the next whole house refurb I'm putting the invite out.

Get as many there as possible, float and set, boarding and skimming, rendering. Imagine everyone looking at each others work, technique and tools. It'd be fcuking hilarious! :LOL: Whole house done in a couple of days, you'd get paid, then we'd all go on the p1ss or a massive brawl would start between the various factions.

I'd have to find a massive ceiling to keep @scottie5 busy before tea break, find a wall to bung uni on, another for magnetic, some coving to be run in situ.

Haha rates please !!!!

Some lads on here would sub it out

I just wanna have a contest of getting a bike in the loft then back out again if I'm honest

With a meet like this there won't be any contest after that for getting the job you want! You know people talk! Who needs BG approval system:D.Welcome to Imago's scheme:numberone:

Just don't get flynny to ask Pete to get the teas in they will argue for 6 hours about how it should be made and what milk and that an old boy told one of them how a tea was made then wanting confirmation off of pg tips or something