Forum Bugs errors etc to be posted in here please

Members online

Hello All the forum is new and is very new to me as well

There are a billion and one settings so there are bound to be things I have forgotton or simply missed!

So just post your ideas errors suggestions in here please and I will get onto them straight away.

Danny

they are akl there guys!!!

can you see the modertors board?

If you look to the bottom right of any thread there is something called moderation tools and next to ever post there is a check box

click the check box then click mod tools and decide what you wanna do... use soft delete till I can get my head round it all

Danny

really?

I set them so the new posts are at the top and the old ones at the bottom and vice versa

Danny

hang on some on the boards are displaying teh threads in the wrong order.... lol give me a few secs and they will get organised

Danny

Ok I can see whats happening the threads are being listed alphabetically....

I will have to find teh setting for that I think

Danny

Ok so I i have sussed out why the threads are in the wrong order .... they are organised in alphabetical when I imported them over...

so what you do is if the forum is showing the threads in teh wron order click "Last Post By" until you get the most recent on top.....

I am going to see if I can do this globally but thats the fix for now.

This forum is soooo advanced that every variable is customisable.... you wait till I get teh facebook features running

Danny

Ok so I i have sussed out why the threads are in the wrong order .... they are organised in alphabetical when I imported them over...

so what you do is if the forum is showing the threads in teh wron order click "Last Post By" until you get the most recent on top.....

I am going to see if I can do this globally but thats the fix for now.

This forum is soooo advanced that every variable is customisable.... you wait till I get teh facebook features running

Danny

Sorted :)

I gave Nisus the admin password and hes tampering with posts and trying 2 change my
password. Dont worry lads I will sort it. Pm me if hes doing urs aswel. Captain Eddie

[quote author=irish_spread link=topic=9455.msg118112#msg118112 date=1288302746]
I'm locked out again* :'( I gave Nisus the secret admin password that I hacked to
read members messages etc and he jumped into my space. Dont worry I'm using a bit of software
I wrote to kick Nisus out* ;)
[/quote]

I gave Nisus the admin password and hes tampering with posts and trying 2 change my
password. Dont worry lads I will sort it. Pm me if hes doing urs aswel. Captain Eddie

Steve-cov sent me a pm saying Nisus is a bollox. How do I reply ?

LMFAO :D

Hi Danny, I made a large post on my welcome thread and it said it was being looked at by a moderator and never materialized? Just gutted because it was a good essay and I can't remember bits of it now :L

I'm not sure if its me or not but when I refresh the new posts some vanish from the top 5 and don't re appear ? Is it me or am I just seeing things ?

Hi Danny, I made a large post on my welcome thread and it said it was being looked at by a moderator and never materialized? Just gutted because it was a good essay and I can't remember bits of it now :L

Yes the forum software sometimes detects posts as spam and it automatically goes into moderation..... j6st have to wait for a mod to authorise it.

Danny

@Danny got a nice email today from the forum saying happy birthday but it doesnt show my birthday at the bottom of the forum home page but it has got wolleys.....................:RpS_thumbdn:. Ive said it before and ill say it again.............THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN ON THE TILERS FORUM......................:rolleyes)

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy birthday Arti :RpS_laugh:

You need to have your date of birth on your settings on show for your birthday to show on the calendar.
Well that's what I found out when mine didn't show this year, but it had shown every other year :RpS_unsure:
so maybe Danny has been tinkering again :rolleyes)

Happy birthday Arti :RpS_laugh:

You need to have your date of birth on your settings on show for your birthday to show on the calendar.
Well that's what I found out when mine didn't show this year, but it had shown every other year :RpS_unsure:
so maybe Danny has been tinkering again :rolleyes)

tried that marra, but computer said no.....................:RpS_thumbdn:

yep sorry I turned it back on :) Been trying to get it to work on the app and was playing with settings :)

Danny my iphone app keeps crashing on me is it me ? just be nice when i,m sitting in the van looking at the rain to drop into the forum :RpS_crying: