Footie Violence

So if these Russian knobs don't care about football and are just there for trouble it could be over for them or England realistically.

Used to go to all the international matches yrs ago and hear the same things I'm hearing now . "We were attacked/provoked etc". Well I'm sorry, being there and seeing the behaviour of, not a small minority as claimed, but packs of English hooligans starting trouble. Always claiming that they're innocent.
Let's be honest about this, while there are Russian polish, French etc hooligans, the English invented it. A lion changing its spots ?

Soon find out, next game...
Either trouble with Russian fans, English fans, or both...
Makes me sad though tbh.. I enjoy football. I take my step-daughter to the odd game, would be absolutely petrified if that kicked off whilst we were there...

:cachetada:
Used to go to all the international matches yrs ago and hear the same things I'm hearing now . "We were attacked/provoked etc". Well I'm sorry, being there and seeing the behaviour of, not a small minority as claimed, but packs of English hooligans starting trouble. Always claiming that they're innocent.
Let's be honest about this, while there are Russian polish, French etc hooligans, the English invented it. A lion changing its spots ?
Look we found summin were good at :numberone: joking aside unfortunately yes we have over decades made a reputation that is well known, but that means whether in large groups at such events or just lads on holiday we have become sport and fair game to local police down to local head cases who want to scrap.
Certainly not innocent but unfortunately there's plenty of innocents caught up in this who genuinely just went to watch these matches who are left with a choice run and be picked off and beaten senseless or stand yer ground and retaliate.
Personally idiots who just want to scrap I would put in a field or yard and let them go for it. Most faced with the prospect of no intervention would bottle it I'm sure.
The other thing is I've known some really sound blokes who when they had a few turn into nasty cantzzz.
So perhaps alcohol ban in and around these matches would be preferable to having the place smashed up.:cachetada:

Fcuk off Morgan :fuckyou:.
you complete cockwomble.
FB_IMG_1465763363095.jpg

Eng vs Wales is only a day after Russia vs Slovakia and about 30-40 mins away I think so there will be even more trouble ahead!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who was it that said society needs hate culture to vent mans baser instincts (George Orwell I thinks) football gives us this but the violence has gone too far. I live in a tourist area and there must be 20 shops that sell stickers of a picture of a man pissing on the Jersey of a rival team, the emphasis seems to be hating your opponent more than loving your own team

I used to follow England home and away in the 2000's
I've never seen anything like that to be honest but as usual it's a handful out of thousands that spoil it, the only time there was any trouble was away in Croatia and they started on England fans in that instance.

I used to follow England home and away in the 2000's
I've never seen anything like that to be honest but as usual it's a handful out of thousands that spoil it, the only time there was any trouble was away in Croatia and they started on England fans in that instance.
My stepdad won a competition to go and see england germany (euro 2000 i think) all expenses paid jobby. He said the local coppers were goading all the scarfers into kicking off. Winding them up, hitting their batons on their Shields
Etc. There's no denying we have a following who just go for the scrap but anyone who says its every fan is a f**k**g idiot.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I know an English lad that has just come back, and he said he was frightened for his life on more than one occasion.
Same old story, a handful of idiots that wouldn't mind a scrap as part of their day, but he said he was in a bar and about 25 Marseille fans just appeared and started throwing bottles and chairs at the lads outside.
After the game about 200 Russians appeared in town like a military operation, a lot of them wearing gum shields!!!
He s**t himself.
Meanwhile the French idea of policing it is to stay well away and fire tear gas canisters from as far away as possible.
My thoughts on Saturday night was that since the French are on the highest alert possible how the fukx can a Russian fan get a flare gun into the stadium??
I'm hard pressed to get a can of coke to a match when I go?
Apparently, there are 'firms' from Paris, Toulouse, & Nice who have all gone to Marseille because the English were there, and well known Russian dickheads flew into Switzerland and drove in from there so they weren't detected, lets face it, the history of all the sh1t makes them good game.
Meanwhile a Russain 'MP' has praised the actions of the Russian hooligans and told them to 'keep it up'
It's a strange world we live in.

I know an English lad that has just come back, and he said he was frightened for his life on more than one occasion.
Same old story, a handful of idiots that wouldn't mind a scrap as part of their day, but he said he was in a bar and about 25 Marseille fans just appeared and started throwing bottles and chairs at the lads outside.
After the game about 200 Russians appeared in town like a military operation, a lot of them wearing gum shields!!!
He s**t himself.
Meanwhile the French idea of policing it is to stay well away and fire tear gas canisters from as far away as possible.
My thoughts on Saturday night was that since the French are on the highest alert possible how the fukx can a Russian fan get a flare gun into the stadium??
I'm hard pressed to get a can of coke to a match when I go?
Apparently, there are 'firms' from Paris, Toulouse, & Nice who have all gone to Marseille because the English were there, and well known Russian dickheads flew into Switzerland and drove in from there so they weren't detected, lets face it, the history of all the sh1t makes them good game.
Meanwhile a Russain 'MP' has praised the actions of the Russian hooligans and told them to 'keep it up'
It's a strange world we live in.

Lot of that heard on talksport today the Russians like para-military's unbelievable ,organisation of French police where to be etc Shite if that mp saying that now the Russians ain't holding back come Thursday/Friday kicked out or not of the Euros , the World Cup should be taken out of there country it be mass violence again

There's a chance we could be out the competition after the Wales game it wouldn't surprise me on bit if with no chance of making it out the group stage and no chance of getting kicked out the tournament by uefa it proper kicks off big time, the trouble that's already happened was only with the fans already there, there's a good chance more England fans will be there by Thursday just looking for it

Any real loons struggle to get there, English security is top of the pile when it comes to footie

Went to Italia 90 where there was a 24 hr booze ban before matches . All the bars served us (Irish) though and it's fair to say we all got hammered. English still kicked off though so a booze ban might help, but won't stop the violence.
It was funny after we played the English in Cagliari, the authorities extended the booze ban but shepherded all of us into some kind of ideal home exhibition compound with an 8' chain link fence around it. Needless to say we besieged the bar while the English besieged the compound snarling at us drinking beer and laughing at them
Happy days :popcorn: :burlas: :boxeador:

Would be better if Wales had the ban and thrown out tournament before we play them.. I can't watch that game you just know we are going to loose.
We'll loose 2-1 and then we will all be kicking off where ever we are.

Seems we're not even the best at that anymore. Russia have really upped the stakes on that one....

Russians targeting England v Wales apparently.
Why on earth would anyone travel to the next world cup?
Shame in some ways as said the best of our psychotic loon toons have been and will be kept away , I don't condone violence but there is still nothing to beat than a little of your own medicine.
Seems their nut jobs have had free reign.

Yep, looks like authorities had absolutely no idea, and we're completely caught off guard by it.
Crazy really.
It's only a game of footie ffs.

Would be better if Wales had the ban and thrown out tournament before we play them.. I can't watch that game you just know we are going to loose.
We'll loose 2-1 and then we will all be kicking off where ever we are.
Why are we destined to loose..?
England played the best I'd seen in a long while in the last game particular in the first half, mark bale out of game and they've devoid of ideas.
England generally do let you down but you've got to be patriotic and have a bit of belief.

Why are we destined to loose..?
England played the best I'd seen in a long while in the last game particular in the first half, mark bale out of game and they've devoid of ideas.
England generally do let you down but you've got to be patriotic and have a bit of belief.
I used to think positive about them but don't anymore they did play well but never seem to bang the goals in, it's just how we are.Best team we ever had a chance with was 2002 and look what happened.. Honestly I think wales will beat us... Sorry lads I just being honest

The russians have dominated footy violence for ages.......the english havnt been saints down the years.

The russians just love violence its in thier nature.

But from a footy point of view ...after all 1st matches italy have been the best.

Isis must be thinking "wtf??"