Footie Violence

Rossi46

Private Member
Some shocking scenes on the news. F'in Neanderthals! Why can't they just get on, have a bit of banter and enjoy the game. Brits being targeted and provoked by the look of it.

But the Russians tooled up looking for it I think they were after the last of the Nela trowels Cus everybody out of stock

English fan pushed in front of a train dead apparently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Violence breed into them Russians . Didn't think they want mix it with the Us like. Can see that getting worse nxt few time we meet now

Violence breed into them Russians . Didn't think they want mix it with the Us like. Can see that getting worse nxt few time we meet now

Booze ban pubs shut where England/Wales game on Thursday French officials said if want a drink go to lens that's where Russia r playing there next game

Quite amazing!!! We can bomb fuk out of civilians slaughter civilians and soldiers alike and our soldiers are heros.
Yet our civilians abroad football supporters or not in any kind of tear up despite defending themselves in many cases, are tagged scumbags and shameful hooligans.
Well we are a nation of scrappers and I'm personally proud we defend ourselves and not intimidated by violence. I have no qualms about meeting violence with violence defending self never have or will.