Footie Violence

Members online

Has the violence calmed down now or has the media stopped reporting it?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Has the violence calmed down now or has the media stopped reporting it?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Think it's still bubbling under, trouble in the Croatia game yesterday....
Media not reporting something??? Very cynical Danny. As if they'd do that......

Putin says he will storm France if they send the team back, but later. Now he is dealing with the IAAF ban

Only Cus England won other day if we would have lost well it wold have kicked off big time
Good result on Monday win Vardy winner

Bah were through pal, at least another week there. win on Monday and we avoid the big boys in next round. A win against Italy isn't totally out the question, at the start you had to beat either them or Belgium to get through anyhow.

Reason the Irish get a good name in the tournaments as fans is because the average age group is significantly higher than say the English fans. So there is more people there with more kop on.
You want to try and go into town for a pint over here, ( all the lunatics stay in the country) can't go anywhere and not see a punch up I kid you not.
Ah the Irish love the craic, what a load of shite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reason the Irish get a good name in the tournaments as fans is because the average age group is significantly higher than say the English fans. So there is more people there with more kop on.
You want to try and go into town for a pint over here, ( all the lunatics stay in the country) can't go anywhere and not see a punch up I kid you not.
Ah the Irish love the craic, what a load of shite.

Any craic lol
It's been a while since I've seen a fight when I've been out for a pint tbh saying that I was in one a few weeks back lol. Depends where in Ireland you are. Still plenty of places that will welcome people. That Dublin is a s**t hole.

You've only got to look at the olympics to see what the Irish are any good at, fighting and riding, that's it [emoji12]

Fighting finished till end of the match depending on result so come on England let's have sum f een goals