Flinnyman vs the skimming machine

The bristles dont reach the bottom of the bucket, you just wash the bucket out when you're done. The brushes are made from the hair of the PFT horses tail, so will probably last forever
Do you get the horse hair from irishspreads unicorn or is it just a naff pikeys horse hair?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Do you get the horse hair from irishspreads unicorn or is it just a naff pikeys horse hair?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Official premium PFT dealers all have a real live golden horse at their depot. It loves chips and rissoles and shiits gold nuggets which can be redeemed at the famous plastering superstore for goodies
His main is pure spun gold

Official premium PFT dealers all have a real live golden horse at their depot. It loves chips and rissoles and shiits gold nuggets which can be redeemed at the famous plastering superstore for goodies
His main is pure spun gold

We had one, gave it back as it was firing blanks. Hope you don't have our return Ian :bananas:

I haven't read all the posts, been away to Madrid for week but if it's done in a unit with one long wall and a decent plaster who is use to troweling lots of m2(m2 muncher), with machine already set up, it's going to be a great day for a machine,I have no doubt.

If it was done in a real life situation new build and race was started from the van then as I have said before a good plaster would win in my opionion.

I think the hand applied would win... but try putting that meter age on every day.... the ma hinge for me...

Whether it is good at skim is another question but I can't answer that as I have not seen a machine spray that in the flesh yet

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I think the hand applied would win... but try putting that meter age on every day.... the ma hinge for me...

Whether it is good at skim is another question but I can't answer that as I have not seen a machine spray that in the flesh yet

f**k me I thought you had passed away ;)

Lol nope :)

Got a couple of other ventures that are sucking my time at the moment... hope they pay off or I will be getting myself a van again...

Plenty of houses near me mate if you fancy a few shifts 7 till 7 !!

So what's going on has this guy raced a pump yet??make it interesting and skim a 100m2 ceiling each?

Hard enough finding a wall lol

If you hurry up.......:D
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Does it have to be site conditions, what about domestic? Reason I ask is the entire ground floor of my house is ready for plastering and I wouldn't mind if you's do it half machine half man. I'd only be looking for around £1000 for the inconvenience for hosting. Let me know...

Missed this thread and ain't reading all this..flynny or any competent spread wins all day long by a big margain

Missed this thread and ain't reading all this..flynny or any competent spread wins all day long by a big margain
One stop seem
One stop seems to think he will piss it, BG have said f**k all as usual, all the sponsors who claim their tools are the bee knees have kept very quiet, plaster man is talking shite as usual making no sense and defending his paymaster, I am being a gobby c**t as usual and called them all out and they have s**t it after all their claims :) just a quick rundown on where we are upto :)

Its just a time thing, i think ryan has mentioned it a few hundred times. Hes probably up to his winkle pickers in Work at tbe moment Why dont you just organise it yourself and invite him to the challenge. Thats the quickest way to a result