Flinnyman vs the skimming machine

Members online

I think time mite be a issue cos he knows flynny wud win..if flynny challenged him to a rendering challenge man v machine I'm sure ryan wud be stood outside his house 2mz saying lets go..

Its just a time thing, i think ryan has mentioned it a few hundred times. Hes probably up to his winkle pickers in Work at tbe moment Why dont you just organise it yourself and invite him to the challenge. Thats the quickest way to a result

You not watching match sir ??

Its just a time thing, i think ryan has mentioned it a few hundred times. Hes probably up to his winkle pickers in Work at tbe moment Why dont you just organise it yourself and invite him to the challenge. Thats the quickest way to a result
He will always be to busy he spreads himself to thin, running a shop that has no stock lol it all boils down to the use of multi through his machines, he trains people he is selling to on multi and swears by it, BG say it is not designed to be sprayed, I am trying to clear this up so nobody is miss sold anything. I can only do so much and I certainly won't be organising it coz I'm selling f**k all. :) so the ball in is their court but they are to busy selling machines that spray multie lol

He will always be to busy he spreads himself to thin, running a shop that has no stock lol it all boils down to the use of multi through his machines, he trains people he is selling to on multi and swears by it, BG say it is not designed to be sprayed, I am trying to clear this up so nobody is miss sold anything. I can only do so much and I certainly won't be organising it coz I'm selling f**k all. :) so the ball in is their court but they are to busy selling machines that spray multie lol

Don't start commenting on my business mate. May spread myself thin but I have the solid team behind me now to support that, I enjoy what I do and want to be involved in it all.

No body is ever mis sold anything - people have demos, do research and can hire to make their own decisions. Nothing is forced!

Stock is low as we are simply selling so much and suppliers can't keep up. We also supply over 32 other companies with tools and we think it's important to keep them stocked up over ourselves - a very unselfish move.

It will happen mate, trust me. I have always stated the machine will win on certain jobs, you'll smash it on others.

We train people on Multi for the simple fact that is requested by them, this is due to thistle spray being hard to source

Don't start commenting on my business mate. May spread myself thin but I have the solid team behind me now to support that, I enjoy what I do and want to be involved in it all.

No body is ever mis sold anything - people have demos, do research and can hire to make their own decisions. Nothing is forced!

Stock is low as we are simply selling so much and suppliers can't keep up. We also supply over 32 other companies with tools and we think it's important to keep them stocked up over ourselves - a very unselfish move.

It will happen mate, trust me. I have always stated the machine will win on certain jobs, you'll smash it on others.

We train people on Multi for the simple fact that is requested by them, this is due to thistle spray being hard to source
Wats the issue tho Ryan in bg saying dont spray there product? Surely there wud say u can spray board and multi if you could

Wats the issue tho Ryan in bg saying dont spray there product? Surely there wud say u can spray board and multi if you could

No issue with them saying it. I have spoken to members of BG and they know and say it can be sprayed. They also state it's not the best material as they have material designed for this

No issue with them saying it. I have spoken to members of BG and they know and say it can be sprayed. They also state it's not the best material as they have material designed for this
I thought sumbody put it up on here in bg spec saying dont spray? Cnt remember who mite be wrong like..

I think some lads on here need to get a real hobby like drinking fuucking and gambling....give yourselves a break from this forum.

Plastering is just a dirty shite job.
Theres more to life.
Did all that 2 weeks ago..laid on sofa with phone in 1 hand,kfc bucket in the other hand whilst england v Russia on tv..cnt be doing that every week now pal I've done all that 1000xs over and 2 old now to do every week

Did all that 2 weeks ago..laid on sofa with phone in 1 hand,kfc bucket in the other hand whilst england v Russia on tv..cnt be doing that every week now pal I've done all that 1000xs over and 2 old now to do every week

Bollox..... phone in 1 hand cock in the other !!

U on the Colombian marching powder again? That's even worse In being pissed and drugged up being on here! I was dancing on tables 2 weeks ago

Not yet mate....same as you sitting here with my 3 little lionesses.
Shes back at half time from work.
Off to march into columbia then after we beat the russians !!!

Save it mate I will comment on your business when I waited nearly four months for a trowel to arrive I pre payed for, and no sign of a replacement for the one which was designed wrong and still waiting. Don't take everything personal your on a forum selling your wears so don't ever say to your customer base don't comment on my business, it comes across as? That's a personal opinion. Personally I think you are spreading yourself thin because you have non of your products in stock, stop blaming your suppliers and find new ones like any other business would do if sales went mad. Let's get it on and put it to bed I can only say so many times I will kick your machines arse, I have gave you plenty of leeway with the rules so what you waiting for? @BritishGypsum say you can't spray multie but you say you can I would laugh my b*ll***s off if they came on and said "don't comment on our business" you would see how arrogant it would make them sound. The rules are simple man vs machine and your the one who started with the claims so back them up or shut up xx

Save it mate I will comment on your business when I waited nearly four months for a trowel to arrive I pre payed for, and no sign of a replacement for the one which was designed wrong and still waiting. Don't take everything personal your on a forum selling your wears so don't ever say to your customer base don't comment on my business, it comes across as? That's a personal opinion. Personally I think you are spreading yourself thin because you have non of your products in stock, stop blaming your suppliers and find new ones like any other business would do if sales went mad. Let's get it on and put it to bed I can only say so many times I will kick your machines arse, I have gave you plenty of leeway with the rules so what you waiting for? @BritishGypsum say you can't spray multie but you say you can I would laugh my b*ll***s off if they came on and said "don't comment on our business" you would see how arrogant it would make them sound. The rules are simple man vs machine and your the one who started with the claims so back them up or shut up xx

Monday you'll get a refund for your trowel and I will still send yours out anyway due to the delay.

I'll back it up and finally you will be the one who shuts up X

Think if you read back they didn't say nobody can't spray multi (they said they don't advise) people can do what they like ( a bit like putting cement in bonding I suppose)

Meanwhile in Grimsby seems most the people up there have big gobs and like to shout about it,making a scene of themselves..

What a nice place :endesacuerdo:

Monday you'll get a refund for your trowel and I will still send yours out anyway due to the delay.

I'll back it up and finally you will be the one who shuts up X
We will see lol so what's the rules? What kind of team we talkin? One on one? Do I win the same type of machine I race or do I have a choice?

Think if you read back they didn't say nobody can't spray multi (they said they don't advise) people can do what they like ( a bit like putting cement in bonding I suppose)

Meanwhile in Grimsby seems most the people up there have big gobs and like to shout about it,making a scene of themselves..

What a nice place :endesacuerdo:

Go and f**k**g groom someone else on the forum you boring creeping c**t, you contribute f**k all apart from brown nosing, like I've said dickhead you jump on the machine and race me, you have contributed nothing to this thread apart from being a mouth piece for the sponsors of this forum, it's getting embarrassing and quite obvious but I bet they regret employing a thick c**t who knows nothing.

We will see lol so what's the rules? What kind of team we talkin? One on one? Do I win the same type of machine I race or do I have a choice?

One on one simply explains your lack of knowledge on machine applied plasters and machines in general.

Im out on it now with my mates, enjoy your Saturday evening Mate

Go and f**k**g groom someone else on the forum you boring creeping c**t, you contribute f**k all apart from brown nosing, like I've said dickhead you jump on the machine and race me, you have contributed nothing to this thread apart from being a mouth piece for the sponsors of this forum, it's getting embarrassing and quite obvious but I bet they regret employing a thick c**t who knows nothing.
:risas2:

One on one simply explains your lack of knowledge on machine applied plasters and machines in general.

Im out on it now with my mates, enjoy your Saturday evening Mate
It doesn't I am giving you a choice I will win even quicker with a 1-1 and if you want to go for 2-1 I will be laughing my b*ll***s off oh and tell @plasterman you don't mind going to the bar at least once tonight ;)

I'll put my Eze forward if ya want. I'm not arsed. Just look after it. Just need someone to spray and somewhere to set the challenge up.

No point in me organising it because he will want it all his own way but that's fine with me, I am giving him an opportunity to put his machine and claims to the test. I am also giving all the sponsors an opportunity to put their stuff o the test and the best thing is I'm giving the whole of the forum the opportunity to go on the piss after, all payed for by @Danny who I must say has been very quiet of late on this subject ;)

No point in me organising it because he will want it all his own way but that's fine with me, I am giving him an opportunity to put his machine and claims to the test. I am also giving all the sponsors an opportunity to put their stuff o the test and the best thing is I'm giving the whole of the forum the opportunity to go on the piss after, all payed for by @Danny who I must say has been very quiet of late on this subject ;)
No doubt I will get VIP invite from at least one of my paymasters :birra:

It doesn't I am giving you a choice I will win even quicker with a 1-1 and if you want to go for 2-1 I will be laughing my b*ll***s off oh and tell @plasterman you don't mind going to the bar at least once tonight ;)

Ive noticed scottie5 is very quiet on this .........id bet hes thinking il beat the fuucking pair of ya together blind drunk n with a pointing trowel.