Finance available on the M-tec M200

Members online

Plasterers1StopShop

Investing in a Plastering or Rendering Machine can be quite daunting. It's a big investment and the initial outlays can be quite high.

Plasterers 1 Stop Shop - PFT Central are pleased to now offer a range of very competitive finance deals on the new M-tec M200
Save your capital and buy the smart way!

Below is a typical example on the agreements we have to offer:

M200 - price excluding VAT: £5995.00

Deposit: £1199.00 (VAT Content)

Monthly payment options as follows:

24 Months: £274.77
36 Months: £189.01
48 Months: £147.38
60 Months: £122.40

Therefore the machine can cost you as little as £30.60 per week!

Please note, the finance examples shown above are subject to status, LTD companies will have slightly different fees.

For more information on the M-tec M200 and the finance options, please do not hesitate to call us on 01242 236699 or email: ryan@pftcentral.co.uk

14290029_1123450251054320_2518587394683618433_o.jpg

Why is a ltd different?[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ltd companies are outside the scope of the consumer credit act (all sole traders and partnerships are within the consumer credit act and all have regulated agreements). It's up to the funders to set the level of administration fee and option to purchase fee.
The admin fee is also determined by the amount of finance required. The rate of interest is no different though

Rate looks high to me and would be better to get a low interest personal loan

About 1.5k , I guess in total on top
santander offered me a loan with a garunteed rate of 3.5% last week, all I had to do was choose a number between 7.5k & 15k....with a decent credit rating a bank loan would be far cheaper

santander offered me a loan with a garunteed rate of 3.5% last week, all I had to do was choose a number between 7.5k & 15k....with a decent credit rating a bank loan would be far cheaper
I say if you got it spend
Not got it, lend it

:bailando:

I have 75k waiting for me in the bank for a wile now, but haven't figured out what to do yet, hence the money is still there.

I have 75k waiting for me in the bank for a wile now, but haven't figured out what to do yet, hence the money is still there.
I like property, whatever the current housing market there is always demand for rentals.....or you could buy loads and loads of coke and go to vegas for a week

Ltd companies are outside the scope of the consumer credit act (all sole traders and partnerships are within the consumer credit act and all have regulated agreements). It's up to the funders to set the level of administration fee and option to purchase fee.
The admin fee is also determined by the amount of finance required. The rate of interest is no different though
[emoji849]

Hi Id like to get 10 M-200 machines sent to Australia on finance thanks can you send me the forms to fill out I'm good for it loads of work here can pay them off real quick.....

Funny you should say that, just got a couple ready for Aus

I can't get over its only £30 odd a week for the machine. U would spend that buying lunch. I don't I make mine. But that's a good package. U can run it against the business to. f**k me it's a no brainer if u ask me. It would be great if you did a diesel machine for that ;) I still love the wee ritmo tho. She has come in handy for me on domestic jobs. If things keep picking up here in Ireland am going to have 3 machines soon ritmo m200 and a diesel. I hope the wife don't see this post

I can't get over its only £30 odd a week for the machine. U would spend that buying lunch. I don't I make mine. But that's a good package. U can run it against the business to. f**k me it's a no brainer if u ask me. It would be great if you did a diesel machine for that ;) I still love the wee ritmo tho. She has come in handy for me on domestic jobs. If things keep picking up here in Ireland am going to have 3 machines soon ritmo m200 and a diesel. I hope the wife don't see this post
Ritmo is about the same on finance innit?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Ritmo is about the same on finance innit?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Don't know i bought my one. But 30 odd a week for someone who only has a couple of grand in the bank for the deposit is f**k all. Am glad am back using the machines again.