final trowel

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like your not going over the whole wall after you second coat it and checking to see if you've got any misses and filling in where necessary ,and keep checking and filling while your troweling up.

Follow advice from minh and john. They telling you the order of things.

The small hollows you seeing is the plaster tearing. You moving too far without water to lubricate the trowel or you got the trowel open too much or you applying too much pressure. No water = friction and too much pressure = friction and trowel open too much = scraping and you end up tearing the plaster mate :RpS_thumbup:

cheers minh at least you put it in layman's terms :RpS_laugh:

Sounds like your not going over the whole wall after you second coat it and checking to see if you've got any misses and filling in where necessary ,and keep checking and filling while your troweling up.

Thank fcuk for that !........someone has realized the op has misses, and holes etc, which means he cannot skim properly.

I have never heard so much shite ....Why are people troweling walls 3, 4, 5 times? its b*ll***s.

1) Get the **** on the walls/ceilling
2) Flatten down
3) Second coat
4) First trowel
5) Second trowel
And if you want to you can give it a dry polish.

Set done move on!

Why do you have to touch the wall to see if its ready? and whats laying lines down?

Dear me

I have never heard so much shite ....Why are people troweling walls 3, 4, 5 times? its b*ll***s.

1) Get the **** on the walls/ceilling
2) Flatten down
3) Second coat
4) First trowel
5) Second trowel
And if you want to you can give it a dry polish.

Set done move on!

Why do you have to touch the wall to see if its ready? and whats laying lines down?

Dear me

How can you not know what laying down lines is? Its the same as flattening. So you put your second coat on and wet trowel twice? You gotta flatten after the second coat. Your work must look sh*t mate :RpS_thumbup:

Ah, billyboy! I have just arrived to join the flock,baaaaa !your a good sport.
SportBilly_zpsb91853b5.jpg
:RpS_thumbsup:

Come on then you 'pair'

I've got all night...............just answer the easy question

Minh: are you b1lly?
B1lly: are you minh?

Status
Not open for further replies.