final trowel

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
he will come back soon claiming it was all an elaborate rouse................wait that sounds familiar :glare:

This is just shear madness now!! I feel we are being fleeced:RpS_crying:
. Or are we getting the wool pulled over our eyes:RpS_lol:

How can you not know what laying down lines is? Its the same as flattening. So you put your second coat on and wet trowel twice? You gotta flatten after the second coat. Your work must look sh*t mate :RpS_thumbup:

Second coat and 2 trowels, hit it correctly and set over. And yeah of course my work looks sh*t maybe come take a look for yourself?

And why the fu*k are you " laying lines down"? if you put it on with any decent quality you wont have any lines you daft tw*t!

This is what happens when you go down bq, buy yourself a trowel and think your a plasterer. You put it on cr*p and trowel the sh*t out of it.

I'm so confused :RpS_confused:

do you work for someone ankers or on your own?

I don't get why its brown, or why you dry trowel first or why then you add more and more water.

This is backwards love

I'm so confused :RpS_confused:

do you work for someone ankers or on your own?

I don't get why its brown, or why you dry trowel first or why then you add more and more water.

This is backwards love

is that like up the gary.................:RpS_confused:

bet she loves a bit of that........well in the vid she sent me and bubbles she did anyway:RpS_wink:

did it show the scar where she got bitten by that rouge corner bead??

Last edited:
it showed everything.....................even what she had for breakfast that day:-0

Ugh you lot are gross! Can't turn your back for a second round here!

....and no 'turning your back' jokes! :glare:

You have been told off and your faces should look like this ---> :RpS_blushing:

soz Jess......just teasing..............however your the one tellin us you got poked by the bead and wanting to show the scar....................:huh:

:RpS_laugh: Surely you are well used to this Jess with being in the building trade, spreads are without doubt the filthiest of them all :razz:

Ugh you lot are gross! Can't turn your back for a second round here!

....and no 'turning your back' jokes! :glare:

You have been told off and your faces should look like this ---> :RpS_blushing:

:RpS_blushing: Sorry Jess

:RpS_blushing: I suppose you want to spank me now?

:RpS_wink:

smiley-sex020.gif

I'm a bloke when I wanna be taken seriously and a bird when someone offers to give me a lift with bags of plaster in the car park! I ain't stoopid :RpS_wink:

:RpS_laugh: Surely you are well used to this Jess with being in the building trade, spreads are without doubt the filthiest of them all :razz:

I don't know what you mean, coming from altrincham all the builders here say,

'what what ol' bean, yar top hole! I say that that dry lining is quite spiffing! I vote we skim that ceiling with lashings of ginger beer what!'

And then we break for lunch and have cucumber sandwiches and cavier.............. innit

Status
Not open for further replies.