F'in Sparkys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basher

Sparky came in today moaning like mad about a job he has been on where the plasterers have done silly things like not made the backboxes flush with the boards and gunked up the boxes he goes dont get why they do it plastering is easy!!!! the wan*er so i started boarding today and i understand why he puts his boxes on about 6" proud of door frames and dont put any of his wire in the boxes the fat pri£k, If he is there tomorrow i will challenge him i will wire and he can have a go at plastering lets see who picks it up quicker hey lads :p

;D ;D.......he wouldnt go near it, he'd get his nice clean overalls dirty......ive seen dabbers chop the wire half way up the wall and dab over it ::)

my trick ..when talking to sparkys......tel.l emn to cut and put their spurs in the boxes......or ill fill ya boxes up........if u cut spurs ill clean ya boxes..easy as that, help the next trade out if this still happens after.... u fill one of their boxes up theyll have a big moan up...but always cut their spurs in future......sparkys cleanest trade make the most mess, designer gear wearing spazs

Status
Not open for further replies.