Filling the next day??

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ky12

Hi all, I skimmed a few walls today in dimming light and it wasn't until I was able to get hold of a lamp I could see quite a few biggish holes and slight proud areas after the mix had started to go off.

Can I just go straight in with filler tomorrow or do I have to now wait for the wall to fully dry?

Thanks again

If it was me ,I wouldnt have it said I have filler on my walls, go in an hour early with a good strong light and reskim.

Sent from my HUAWEI G6-L11 using Tapatalk

Might just do that to be honest.

For future reference if it happened again in a small area....is this something that could be done? Filling when walls are not fully dry?

Might just do that to be honest.

For future reference if it happened again in a small area....is this something that could be done? Filling when walls are not fully dry?
Are u a professional spread? Are u charging people for ur services tell me ur not..ur asking a silly question really then ur asking for future info if It happens again! Dont tell me ur a courser ye?

Are u a professional spread? Are u charging people for ur services tell me ur not..ur asking a silly question really then ur asking for future info if It happens again! Dont tell me ur a courser ye?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] you crack me up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So kitchy...you've never ever asked a question when you were new to the game and keen to learn? You must be the natural I read about on my 2 hour skim course who can do 300m with his weak hand all in the time it took me to reply to this post in the DIY section hey. Lovely to have heard from ya. I'll look forward up your ongoing support when i do the next room for my grandad

So kitchy...you've never ever asked a question when you were new to the game and keen to learn? You must be the natural I read about on my 2 hour skim course who can do 300m with his weak hand all in the time it took me to reply to this post in the DIY section hey. Lovely to have heard from ya. I'll look forward up your ongoing support when i do the next room for my grandad
Are u charging? The way u writ the msg was asif ur charging sum poor bugger and for the record I can do 300m2 with my cick let alone my right hand..and knew u was a courser wat the f**k did there teach you if your asking s**t like that can understand a diy person asking it are u diy or a spread?

Are u charging? The way u writ the msg was asif ur charging sum poor bugger and for the record I can do 300m2 with my cick let alone my right hand..and knew u was a courser wat the f**k did there teach you if your asking s**t like that can understand a diy person asking it are u diy or a spread?
If ur diy I apologise

Yep DIY mate, no course. Just after a touch of knowledge from you chaps who do it all the time
Apologies then the way u worded the thread was that uve skimmed in dark found a lamp and noticed sum rough bits can I easy fill and can I easy fill if I leave it rough in future so sounded like u was a chancer and charging sum1..ur thread dsnt sound like ur doing abit of diy and answear to ur question is yes u can easy fill even tho the walls not fully dryed out

Ah thanks for the reply. Yeah I popped the question on both forums out of panic to get a quick reply. My bad

Dont you think its a silly question jgreen? It sounds like its a job and he's charging sum poor t**t
Lol yea but it's full of silly
Questions on here and I always seem to see you answering them with the same reply [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] it's like I can read your rage through the message.

@Ky12 wait till fully dry - light sand any areas you can see are not as they should be & fill - after filling & sanding ,on your first mist coat of paint you may see a few more , once mist has dried fill also - keep practicing

Lol yea but it's full of silly
Questions on here and I always seem to see you answering them with the same reply [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] it's like I can read your rage through the message.

End of day Joe we cant be serious and give pats on back all time as If we did this forum.wud be with the tiling forum..or and not saying u do like, id give u a thumps up emoji if my tablet worked

Status
Not open for further replies.