Festool drywall screwdriver (collated)

Members online

Fooking senco are gash its only a rumour but i hear lidl have paired up with mt and sommat special is on its way!! Or it might of been aldi i dont know who said that hello?

I too bought a Hilti from your recommendation. I think Hilti owe you the new gun for free or a part time job in their marketing department.

I think it's what your make you get use to,never had problem with senco,until recently and we hammer them. I did try a makita once and hated them but some guys love them. I think I might try a hilti one next time I buy, going by the reviews. But really like to be able to get the spare cogs for senco

My point exactly Mr M. An extra 40 notes per unit into the pockets of your masters in their big red castle. It's all a ruse. Someone call Danny this guy got in under the wire held on For 4000 posts then began his mission.

My point exactly Mr M. An extra 40 notes per unit into the pockets of your masters in their big red castle. It's all a ruse. Someone call Danny this guy got in under the wire held on For 4000 posts then began his mission.
I'm like a Hilti 'Sleeper'

This screw gun is the mutts nuts. Been using it for nearly 3 days now, on timber studs, resilient bar, and double boarding. The battery lasts forever and it's soooooooo quiet. No was going to keep my Hilti as a spare, but I'm going to sell it and get another one of these.
Hi i am thinking of buying a festool . Was you using festool with what youve done above . Resilient bar . And double boarding . What were your issues with the gun . Is it useless or is good

Hi chaps,

I've just ordered these two:

https://www.boschtools.com/us/en/boschtools-ocs/screwguns-sg450af-36154-p/

Bosch_Drywall_Screw_Gun_SG450AF_(EN)(6).png

and this one also

https://fein.com/en_us/fastening/drywall-deck-screwdrivers/sct-5-40-m-015952/

10_800x600.jpg

I'll give them a try and can return them free of charge if I don't like them. :rock:
I'll keep you guys posted.

Couldnt be arsed dragging a lead around though. How much are they?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

@beddy: the Bosch is 300€ and the Feins is 400€, not cheap but I'm guessing they should be pretty good products. Regarding the lead, I agree with you but they are super lightweight...

Tony what hilti package is best value?
The whole kit is about £550 inc vat. Hilti are being a bit crafty now though as they include the 2.6ah batteries now, whereas mine had the 3.3ah ones for that money. Still the best gun on the market.