Fantastic opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be experienced in traditional and modern rendering and plastering techniques. Duties include working as part of a small family building company carrying out tasks regarding plastering and rendering and all other associated tasks as required. . apply below or fax CV to : 01704 5601959
Hours Are: 42 per week Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
You can apply for this job by sending a CV/written application to Paul Ennis at Paul Ennis Construction Limited, 185 Liverpool Road, SOUTHPORT, Merseyside, PR8 4NZ or to paul@thepaulpenis.co.uk.

£7.20 an hour looks to me like your family are tight twatss

Must be experienced in traditional and modern rendering and plastering techniques. Duties include working as part of a small family building company carrying out tasks regarding plastering and rendering and all other associated tasks as required. . apply below or fax CV to : 01704 5601959
Hours Are: 42 per week Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
You can apply for this job by sending a CV/written application to Paul Ennis at Paul Ennis Construction Limited, 185 Liverpool Road, SOUTHPORT, Merseyside, PR8 4NZ or to paul@thepaulpenis.co.uk.

£7.20 an hour looks to me like your family are tight twatss
Like what u done with his email:RpS_lol:

Some people have got a cheek. Only a courser would work for that

sooo glad I am off the tools... I use to complain about £18 an hour...lol

How things have changed....

Least with more people coming off thetools those that stick at it will make good money again when there is a shortage.... Hopefully...

thing is though would that be a good wage for someone in that area without work?f*** workin for them though:RpS_laugh:

So thats what its come to now we got to work for £60 a day I could earn more begging in town. Big issue any one :rolleyes)

I remember last November, when I had not long turned SE, I had feck all work. Was looking everyday and couldn't find anything. Finally found work that was 20 Miles away, required me to pay my own fuel and have my own van, for £7 an hour! I very nearly took it, but in the end I never, some people really are c0cks, expecting people to work for that.
Worked out good in the end as the phone rang the following week, and never stopped since:RpS_thumbup:

wonder how much danny gets paid for the adverts on here? and i dont mean the wankk ones like this family

ression builders think thay can give you penuts to work for.problem is you got .every tom ,dick and harry on gumtree who whill:RpS_cursing: ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

its all simple supply and demand....

when you have every man and his dog looking for work then the prices will tumble... but when a few companies go out of business and the work picks up and there is a shortage of plasterers it will get better...

It sorts the wheat from the chaff

And looking at it we needed a bit of a recession to sort some things out... Its a cock but you can have boom without bust.... The price of houses was getting silly....

Thats just my thoughts

some firms like taking the pi-- we should black list them all on here make list put it up some where on here or up there back s----

I like the idea of black listing firms/companies/families that are essentially slave masters.

I hope some or all of your employees bite you on your lazy fat arse.

maybe someone should sign up with them and sabotage them to fcuk!

I like the idea of black listing firms/companies/families that are essentially slave masters.

I hope some or all of your employees bite you on your lazy fat arse.

maybe someone should sign up with them and sabotage them to fcuk!

Why don't you do it then?

if there's 3000 people on here, most of whom I assume are spreads, then we could influence and change things

think about it..

saw my gaffer on friday and he said that i had to book is £200 for 2 days days work then he turned around and said i know you wont do your £400 this week but you wont be far off it.......... the c**t i want/need more than 400 a week........... i wouldnt mind but friday and all this week im doing 100 mile (give or take a few miles) round trip for work and there he is saying i should be happy with £400 im gonna use more than that in juice this week

Status
Not open for further replies.