Fa cup winners 2012...

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
you will have to win the european cup now after being humiliated at Anfield tonight you can get 6th maybe sack the manager too ?

6thposition Fa cup and champions league cup or..... 8th position and diddy(sorry carling) cup?????

I know what I'd choose:RpS_drool:

liverpool are so far off the pace its untrue tho, which was the last time they finished outside top 8?

none of the above in is question

all my responses are in reply to the knee jerk thread that started out after losing a game to chelski. well I am mearly pointing out that chelski lost a game also, get it in perspective. We WILL return in time, we are 18 months down the line from going into administration, our fans will wait we dont expect to buy success overnight like abramovic etc
Im not arguing about tit for tat and you cant wave the fa cup and possible european cup at me we have won big ears 5 times and played the final 7 times other British teams can only dream of this, chelski wont win it that many times in my lifetime.

Last edited:
Never liked them never will. Only decent thing about them is charlie Adam is there but even he's shite. **** paying £7/8m for him Lol

Never liked them never will. Only decent thing about them is charlie Adam is there but even he's shite. **** paying £7/8m for him Lol

6.2M we prob get his worth at that price out the fat pi55 head, a stop gap.

wierd how you can hate a team who's existence is covered in glory yet like another sh1te team because some of their fans hate that team also. Most people who I come across in life who hate liverpool except for being utd fans usually hate us because their own team have either been twatted by us over the years or jealousy etc or own team poor by our standards over their history. frustrating for others I suppose but while we struggle at present it gives the perfect platform to spout utter guff willy nilly.

i dont mind liverpool i just didnt like benitez, and i was gutted when carroll left the toon and im pleased you beat chelsea.. getting back the glory days is always hard the toon have been living in the "keegan entertainers" era for far too long, but hopefully those times will come back....suarez will always score goals and so will carroll.....not sure king kenny is the man to lead you though

give the king time, this season we outplayed most teams in front of us, we just didnt score, we created more chances than any team in the league and hit the wood over 30 times he has us playing right we had a 6 game slump in form just recently falling to west brom,norwich etc but all the other games have been entertaining

missed gerrard half the season, then suarez, and lucas is a major blow, we also added alot of new faces who only just look like settling

Carrol was imense the last two games, he had ivanovic in his pocket last night, he was unplayable. hope he kicks on in that form next year plus one more striker to add to the mix

TOON have surprised me I have to admit, you need to be careful because other teams will be after your boys in the summer

Just don't like Liverpool, never have. Always found them boring to watch and because the link with Celtic also.
Dont know why I'm getting made to explain why I don't like a certain team and why I like another. It's simple, Ive grown up watching the blues, everything else follows

give the king time, this season we outplayed most teams in front of us, we just didnt score, we created more chances than any team in the league and hit the wood over 30 times he has us playing right we had a 6 game slump in form just recently falling to west brom,norwich etc but all the other games have been entertaining

missed gerrard half the season, then suarez, and lucas is a major blow, we also added alot of new faces who only just look like settling

Carrol was imense the last two games, he had ivanovic in his pocket last night, he was unplayable. hope he kicks on in that form next year plus one more striker to add to the mix

TOON have surprised me I have to admit, you need to be careful because other teams will be after your boys in the summer
Gerrard needs replacing soon and thats gonna cost liverpool some coin. i think he has carried them for quite a few seasons. still cant believe you sold xabi alonso he was quality and took the pressure off gerrard

Just don't like Liverpool, never have. Always found them boring to watch and because the link with Celtic also.
Dont know why I'm getting made to explain why I don't like a certain team and why I like another. It's simple, Ive grown up watching the blues, everything else follows
did you know everton are actually the catholic team in merseyside

Just don't like Liverpool, never have. Always found them boring to watch and because the link with Celtic also. Dont know why I'm getting made to explain why I don't like a certain team and why I like another. It's simple, Ive grown up watching the blues, everything else follows
always best to have two teams, just incase you'r first team goes tits up:RpS_thumbsup:

I think the story goes that jock stein visited his house in Milton, Glasgow, with the Celtic chairman and signed him there and then, but true, kenny was a ger as a boy.but soon changed his tune

I think the story goes that jock stein visited his house in Milton, Glasgow, with the Celtic chairman and signed him there and then, but true, kenny was a ger as a boy.but soon changed his tune

none of it matters now because LFC is his life but Kenny went to every game with his old man when he was young and it was only until celtic give him his break that he had to take it. we palyed rangers in a friendly recently, rumour is kenny knew of the financial difficulty around rangers and it purely done as a fundraiser on the gates. Shortly after it came out that they would be going down the administration route. maybe a favour for his old team

That's what good guys do tho, and he is a good guy, no false face from him u get what you see. Heart on sleeve kinda guy

Status
Not open for further replies.