Fa cup winners 2012...

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea did good.but shankley an paisley wouldnt even hire that dalglish as a number 2!! He said hed be happy with carling cup an fa!!! A proud history of a team like liverpool should be fighting for top anything else is conning the fans!!one touch football years ago unbelievable!eatch narcelona an that used to be thier way!!chelsea deserved it easy an hope they kick german arse in thier own back garden!!

Gerrard i feel for.he should have took that chance of chelsea move years ago.out dated ideas of local boy does good are daft.he had chance to further his career.play with an against best!shearer was same hiding up in newcastle

Liverpool are a shadow of the team they once was. They will not even be in the top 5 next year.

Read today if liverpool finish outside top 8 will be first time for like 30 years!!! plus if no championship football wont attract qualiy players.how long before that little s**t suares hangs about?he looks like avrat now!!lol

I will bump this thread next season

the sky generation talking I see, chelski deserved it overall yes but we DID score 2 goals its official there is a still photo from the cctv by the way with daylight between the ball and the line. We were all over chelski in the second half did you lot even see the second half ?

I watched with a chelski fan and he was sh1tting for the last 30 mins he has no fingers left and he also agreed we scored two goals.

18 months in from a day off being bankrupt and closed down 18 months? what do you expect the title ? ? get real
I pitty the sky generation
maybe we should get a new manager every season?

how many years did it take slurgason to win it ? ? he avoided the sack by a whisker, imagine if the board had listened to the wum fans who were calling for his head back then eh, prob be in the championship

Prove it was a goal because I have sen about 20 replays and freeze shots and every single one of them proves no goal. It's just the delusional scousers who feel cheated!

your deluded mate the MOTD angle projector shown it up, its even on your google search

plus why would a utd fan be so obsessed with Liverpool FC he felt the need to watch 20 replays ? shouldnt they be worrying about the title

Whos the utd fan like?

Stil no goal.
Enjoy your carling cup success

maybe not in the eyes of phil dowd and yourself - maybe you both should go to specsavers

you come across as one with all the obsessing over liverpool but maybe it extends to other teams fans as well, imagine a thread like this if Arsenal had been the losing opponents or spurs or any other club ? I doubt it
so tell us who you support it must be chelski then ?

I did enjoy the Carling cup success btw, it was a great occasion, some teams just play to exist, having two great days out at wembley in one season is very enjoyable indeed

They still played s**t and would have been murdered in extra time lol

maybe sponk but considering you are saying that suggests you think we should have had extra time in turn suggesting that you agree we scored as many goals as chelski in the 90 mins who btw got a jammy first goal from our own mistake - so a gifted head start if you like

Well if you look at previous threads I have started in this section one being "super Chelsea" then I think that makes it obvious, also one or two threads down that I started "man city v manure". Well i think that's obvious to how I feel towards utd.
as obsession towards Liverpool, don't know where your getting this from. Like utd, I just can't stand them.

i aint seen it will have a look why do all you rangers fans support chelsea
Don't quote me on this as I'm not 100% sure but it goes way back. Rangers, Chelsea and linfield have a huge fan base who believe In loyalist sectarianism? They all meet up together and attend each others games throughout the season. I was brought up watching gets and Chelsea and always liked the two because of the colours we play in

linfield rangers loyalist but chelsea no way so you base all your football on sectarism you dont like fenians then

Gers and chelsea are the 'blues brothers' gary. Both are proud of their british roots and the fact that everyone else F*****g hates em.

Gers and linfield are obvious.

Gers also have a close relationship with hamburg but I don't actually know why.

linfield rangers loyalist but chelsea no way so you base all your football on sectarism you dont like fenians then
There is a lot of Chelsea boys loyalists, my mates in the lodge and they all meet up at games, walks. Don't base my football on sectarianism but this is what I have been told. as for Fenians, wouldnt say I like them

Status
Not open for further replies.