Eze24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leeroy

Hi guys how many of you are using the eze24 and how good is it?I'm mostly going to be using it for ewi and mono any help appreciated thanks

Hi leeroy
Best way forward is have a demonstration and enquire for alternative machines.
Its likely you will be reccomended the Pft Ritmo so arrange a demonstration with that machine.
Then its a matter of what machine you think suits your requirements best.
Where are you based

Thanks,I've been thinking same Pft wales but it's a bit of a trek for me to have demo from both Ryan at Cheltenham and les Rotherham, so was just wondering how many are using the eze I do like the idea of the really quick set up with it :)

From what I've read everyone really rates the ritmo, but I do like the sound of the eze24 Mix chuck in and spray sounds good to me,but was just thing someone would give me any pros and cons apart from the obvious one about mixing :) cheers

Why mix yourself when a machine will do it for you? A ritmo is simple to set up to, the only extra thing to plug in is a hose pipe.

Where you based? Find out if anyone local to you has either machine. And maybe go pay em a visit.
I would say a ritmo is quicker to set up and start spraying. You have all the equipment supplied in one package Connect the water connect the power connect the material hose and you're on ur way 10 minutes tops

With the ritmo you just drop a bag of powder in and it mixes the materials and puts it on the wall. Most EWI systems are 90% bagged gear

With a conveying pump you need to physically mix each batch,so you need your mixing equipment including whisk,tubbs,scoops,water barreletc,etc then you have to mix it up maybe 2-3 bags a time and scoop it into the machine.
Then you have to set the machine itself up. Hell ova lot more equipment than one machine that does the lot.
For monocochue you will be struggling to keep up, for adhesive coats you got ur work cut out mixing.
That mixed polymer adhesive is gonna start drying in ur hopper whilst you stop to mesh up so u gotta consider you need to keep on top of that. Are your buckets and whisk in tip top condition after doing a few EWI jobs. That's what the hopper will look like
If you think about it EWI is mostly bagged products, there's scraped finish,dash finish,smooth finish roughcast finish and sometimes bucket coat finishes. To do these topcoat finishes is a small % of the job &doesn't take very long and personally I think with the time it takes to set hard in the colder weather, spraying it offers very little benefit because you have to spray a pass which needs to pick up before you can spray a second pass. That's fine if you have loads to go at but not so good if you only got 100 Mts ready at a time
That's my own opinion based on spraying the gear for the last ten years,

Thanks Pft wales I do like the idea of the ritmo ewi I have been intouch with les but he is waiting for the compressors for these and not sure when they will be coming in. He's a top guy and told me that a lot of guys are using mineral top coat and use the self cleaning paint over top a lot cheaper than silicon jub self cleaning bucket what I use. What is your opinion and which brand do you use please

Hi guys how many of you are using the eze24 and how good is it?I'm mostly going to be using it for ewi and mono any help appreciated thanks

Hi Leeroy,

Thanks for the post mate. We have lots of guys out there using it for EWI jobs and also mono, if Im honest not many are on the forum as it is very PFT Based.
@Priceplastering and @jasper use the EZE 24, Jasper uses it on a regular basis for EWI.

It is likely you will get recommend another machine on here as there are many dealers of the machine and many people who use it on here also. As you can see one has already jumped on the post :razz:

For EWI it is a fantastic machine and it is far quicker to set-up than any machine on the market. Knauf Insulation in the UK also rate this machine very highly. So highly they actually bought one off us even though they ha a look at the Ritmo from PFT.

With regards to EWI Systems, the main 'earner' of the system is your top coat and 85% of EWI receives a bucket coat finish. This section doesn't require a mixer anyway. We have customers currently spaying 500m2 + a day of 1.5mm Silicone Top Coat through the EZE 24 - this won't be an everyday thing obviously, you need the job for it. We even have guys who just spray 40m2 of the T/Cas it is so much easier and quicker to do then by hand.

With regards to needing more equipment. I think all who own a machine will agree this is all kept in the van anyway in case their machine goes wrong or the job doesn't suit machine application.

If you are looking for a machine which could mix as well, we can show you the M-tec M100, I am very confident after seeing the EZE 24 perform you will be amazed.

If you wish to talk to me in any more detail please do not hesitate to get in touch, I am on my mobile all day and can be reached on that. Will inbox you my number

Ryan

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi thanks Ryan,I had a good chat with you the other day about it. I was just waying my options up mate. I'm ready to buy but still can't make my mind up which to get

Hi thanks Ryan,I had a good chat with you the other day about it. I was just waying my options up mate. I'm ready to buy but still can't make my mind up which to get

No worries mate, can't remember who each person is especially with different names on the forum etc :RpS_thumbup:

As mentioned, please feel free to call anytime and I will be happy to help. If you would like, I can see if we have anyone in your area using the machine and they will be happy to meet up and show you the machine in action and also talk about the machine.

Sorry Ryan it's lee Scott skegness Lincolnshire :). I would be willing to travel to see it on the job. Hi priceplasting I have no messages to delete so not sure what to do my email address tezluelle@gmail.com if you could send to that would be appreciated thanks

I use the EZE 24 and love it, it's a lot easier to use than the Ritmol and is perfect for EWI work.

I have a g4 and a eze 24 so got the best of both worlds, the eze is a fab machine sprays really well with all materials you can buy a mixing unit if required and really you get to machines for the price of one then. Pft are good but really expensive for what you get,
I ve passed the eze through windows,wheels around the scaffold passed it up and down lifts it's just eze lol can't do that with a ritmo!. Really recommend this machine to anyone.

Thanks Pft wales I do like the idea of the ritmo ewi I have been intouch with les but he is waiting for the compressors for these and not sure when they will be coming in. He's a top guy and told me that a lot of guys are using mineral top coat and use the self cleaning paint over top a lot cheaper than silicon jub self cleaning bucket what I use. What is your opinion and which brand do you use please

I started of using the bucket coats then used the mineral renders with self cleaning paints. They are all good systems. I would probably recommend mineral because of how sensitive silicone etc is to cold weather. I've finished jobs before and been called a week later cos it was washing off. mineral is always cheaper.

The ultimate decision is down to you Leeroy which is why i recommend you commit to seeing either machine in action. Take your time deciding, theres no rush.

I think if a product is worthy of praise then thats what it will get. I am certainly not saying that the EZE isnt a good machine i like all machines i will say that its not as suited to EWI or rendering work as you are being sold. The M100 is more suited but i dunno how it performs.

If you had 500m2 of topcoat ready to spray you would need to basecoat mesh that 500 m2 first. its all bagged product so ask yourself "do i wanna mix 100 bags ?" or have a machine mix it for me automatically whilst i do something else. With a mixing pump you can be doing 2 jobs at once.

The fact that there are many PFT users on this forum is only testament to the Product Quality and service they have recieved. They have all been advised the correct machine and the end user get the right machine. The PFT dealers are all Plasterers with years of machine experience so you know you will be advised rightly.

Listen to others here on the forum i think someone else has allready said a machine for conveying only is the wrong choice. Theres no need to send you any PM i can say it all here out in the open brother.

Have a look at the plastering forum section there is loads of people raving about new trowels. Now why are they raving ? They are obviously happy with the service and quality of item. Take this logic with you whist choosing a machine, if you buy the wrong one you will be dissapointed

Regards the EWI ritmo. the compressor is the best 110 v on the market we looked at loads but they don't reach the pft standard. But the Italians are so laid back you could be waiting till Xmas. I rather sell the M or L as it's all there one package and then add compressor later if you want one. Least you can still use machine for rest of system and hire one for topcoat if a nice job comes along that will pay for the kit

I have a g4 and a eze 24 so got the best of both worlds, the eze is a fab machine sprays really well with all materials you can buy a mixing unit if required and really you get to machines for the price of one then. Pft are good but really expensive for what you get,
I ve passed the eze through windows,wheels around the scaffold passed it up and down lifts it's just eze lol can't do that with a ritmo!. Really recommend this machine to anyone.

Thanks for your comment Jamie. It's appreciated

ritmo split down.jpg Splits down to small bits. so that takes care of that. You forgot to mention the transformer, the compressor and all the mixing gear

Again consider that if you want a mixing pump in in these awkward jobs Jaime mentions the ritmo is all you need. Would you like to be passing your Eze, plus mixing unit, plus compressor etc etc through windows or whatever

Theres a switch on the Ritmo that turns the water off. It is then a conveying only pump.you can then by choice mix all your gear up manually and tip it in the hopper. Then when you feel you are ready for the next step turn the switch on and use it as a mixing pump.
Nobody has gone through this route mind cause they all come up for training and use the back up we provide.

Its funny suddenly there are all these people using EZE who happen to be here today giving an opinion. Get some vids up lads talk is cheap

View attachment 4552 Splits down to small bits. so that takes care of that. You forgot to mention the transformer, the compressor and all the mixing gear

Again consider that if you want a mixing pump in in these awkward jobs Jaime mentions the ritmo is all you need. Would you like to be passing your Eze, plus mixing unit, plus compressor etc etc through windows or whatever

The Air Compressor and transformer can be 25m away so don't always need to be moved. I also don't see where Jamie stays the Ritmo is all you need. He says the EZE is a great machine.

Splitting the Ritmo up is possible but then you also have to carry lots of different things around.... You will also have to move lots of material to where you move the machine and make sure there is water... Not necessary with the EZE - you can also split the M330 into small parts.

I would like to see more vids of the eze tho. I like vids.

In the process of getting them done mate. We have lots on at the moment and not enough days in a week.

Also EZE is our own brand so all marketing is done by us. We don't have a network or a huge German company behind us with a marketing team

Here is one from Youtube, I don't know what material is being used but will be able to find out. I have a feeling it is the base coat for Dyvit on an EWI system. I will double check though.

You will see the machine is up on a tower lift, They didn't have a water source available at the heights they were spraying so needed the material pre-mixed into a large bucket and then poured into the machine.

I will also check what speed setting this is on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK5WC3WBQyg

My advice would be to see both machines in use and decide which machine suits your business.
I took a look at the eze and thought it wouldn't be any good for the type of work I do which is mainly sand & cement work and the odd mono/ewi job.the ritmo is in my opinion better suited to these jobs.
If doing a lot of bucket coat jobs the eze might be suited for you.

Agreed with @bobby, but at the same time, we wouldn't say a 110v or 230v machine is the best for Mono / S&C. The EZE can do it (110v), but we wouldn't say it is the best for these applications and would advise a 3 phase machine over it

Last edited by a moderator:
If I bought the eze and generator would it power the top mixer if I bought that at later date cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.