Eze24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it will mate, we would recommend to just buy the machine first and see if you require the EZE Mix. It is available to hire as well if you wanted to test it out first mate

never heard of him should i know him ? and the thought never crossed my mind. nice tactic though i was getting it all angles

Glad you don't know me pft Wales. You seem a my way or the high kind of bloke you need.to chill out let people do what they like and slating other machines isn't the way to gain more sales!

I have a g4 and a eze 24 so got the best of both worlds, the eze is a fab machine sprays really well with all materials you can buy a mixing unit if required and really you get to machines for the price of one then. Pft are good but really expensive for what you get,
I ve passed the eze through windows,wheels around the scaffold passed it up and down lifts it's just eze lol can't do that with a ritmo!. Really recommend this machine to anyone.

That was you're first post Jaime. 1 point you make is the pft is expensive for what you get. the pft swing is the closest we got to a Eze and it's under 3K for just the machine. The ritmo package starts at 6900 Inc vat. For that you will get everything you need Inc water button,water pump 15 Mts hose and everything else you need including training to spray next day on any site. Now that's for a mixing pump that can also be used as a conveying pump. So it's a much more useful machine.
You then make a point that you can't pass a ritmo through windows. Assuming you have owned a ritmo then you didn't work out that it breaks down into section and can be passed around like ur Eze only this is a whole mixing pump with built in compressor which is a far more useful tool to be using on these areas where you took the eze that required basecoating

s I been using plastering machines in the UK for nearly 15 years and have used the ritmo on all sorts of sites for about 8 of them so I know it works and I know it's more useful than a machine that sprays only in that 10 years ago having a g4 and a swing was the way to go but things have moved on and now there is no need to drag all that equipment out in three phase if you just have a private house or small job to do.
The ritmo is the biggest selling machine in UK. There's loads of my customers on this forum if I sold them a machine that was not getting the use it should be by my recommendation I'm sure they will be on here saying something negative about me. So the my way or highway comment may be true but ask people who deal with me are they happy they took my advice based on years of experience on site and with machines

And also I don't need to ring people up on a Sunday to get them to join the forum and say mean stuff about the ritmo.

And also I don't need to ring people up on a Sunday to get them to join the forum and say mean stuff about the ritmo.

No Ian, you choose to do it all over Facebook and get shot down on there so return to this. Have a level of professionalism, grow up, stop slating my machines and focus on your own business. It's getting laughable

No Ian, you choose to do it all over Facebook and get shot down on there so return to this. Have a level of professionalism, grow up, stop slating my machines and focus on your own business. It's getting laughable

i'm banned on there now. i cant believe it. I said sorry aswell

Its not a trick ryan. Dont be such a pessimist. My hand ✋ is held out. We can have fun some other day with our machines

download (1).jpg

Ian you make out you know.everything not just you who works with machines,you talk down to people making out they don't know anything.you said you have customers on here don't see them commenting and I have used a ritmo and breaking it down is the same as the.eze having to strip it down but at least the eze is lighter and manuvourable by far!

3 Pft users ( maybe a customer of mine may not ) on this thread have recommended that Leeroy go visit and see both or more machines in action. He is being encouraged to go look at both. There are other options aswell like strata and i think someone from CES. Go look at them then take your time and choose whats best.

I'm a business selling machines in Wales and south west and thats my advise.

You and another were asked to come in and help out in this thread and yet nobody has advised spatch go have a look around. I am the only dealer on this thread for PFT and the only one recommending a Ritmo yet backup was needed 3 against 1.

Then there is all the sneaky PM messages being sent. Why? what cant be said here ?

I prefer to send a pm Ian as I can't be bothered to get into a debate with all the ritmo ring raiders.
And @Wezly I don't want a K7, thinking about it I don't know why I posted that. Best I stick to pm's.

Last edited by a moderator:
you should stand proud with your machine Rory, get your voice heard. don't hide behind PM's you got as much right to be heard as the rest of us.

3 Pft users ( maybe a customer of mine may not ) on this thread have recommended that Leeroy go visit and see both or more machines in action. He is being encouraged to go look at both. There are other options aswell like strata and i think someone from CES. Go look at them then take your time and choose whats best.

I'm a business selling machines in Wales and south west and thats my advise.

You and another were asked to come in and help out in this thread and yet nobody has advised spatch go have a look around. I am the only dealer on this thread for PFT and the only one recommending a Ritmo yet backup was needed 3 against 1.

Then there is all the sneaky PM messages being sent. Why? what cant be said here ?

I asked people to join the thread as you said there was nobody who used EZE's on here... No win situation with you sometimes.

I also advise looking at various machines. This is why we offer the option to hire 1st. We also offer a range of machines from different manufacturers

Status
Not open for further replies.