external curve

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright fellas,I'm after a bit of advise,been plastering for 3 years now,it just started as a bit here and there on few of my projects but a time served mate said I'm decent at it, well for a time served joiner,anyway got a job for my mates building firm next week and its a 3 metre external curve up a staircase on to new board ,should i just go at it free hand ,i don't want to f..k it up and didn't really want to do it but I'm roped in ,any advise , I'm starting this monday

deep down i knew when i started writing that i shouldnt be asking the question but i suppose i just needed a bit of reassurance having never done a big curve before,just thought there might have been a few tips or something i could have been missing,anyway thanks for replies .

your best bet is tonight sleep with your are wrapped around a piss pot then you will have the right stroke for the wall !

Bond it out, make a former out of 12mm ply, rule off to desired shape, leave to pick up then skim away. A wet plastic bag can help on a curve.

Check that all the paper is secure on the slab, if not correct before you start, this kind of slab damage is common on bends and a bitch to fix mid set particularly on a round/curve etc.

Sent from my HUAWEI G6-L11 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.