Excuse the cheesiness lol

Kirk would be so proud haha that’s the cheater or go devil he uses such a good tool well worth getting one for backing coats or render there not cheap it cost me 60 quid inc postage from the states but bangs it on

Hi Danny hope alls good in life mate I haven’t spoken to you for probably ten years lol why do we need pics

How can that be worth £60? Nothing to it. Could be copied using anything from a piece of ply to a nice piece of zinc.

It’s like cleaning a car though Andy go to the Arabs down the road it’s 20 quid and spotless or do it yourself for two hours

Yes I’ve heard that everyone’s on it, if I went subbing I probably would but I stick to two coat I always have the little devil on my shoulder saying don’t do it lol

Yes I’ve heard that everyone’s on it, if I went subbing I probably would but I stick to two coat I always have the little devil on my shoulder saying don’t do it lol

I still 2 coat mate...100% easier on the shoulder and the finish is perfect

Any decent spread would of shifted that hard wall with a hardboard and trowel not much slower than that. There was only a bag tops on the spot board

I'm waiting to see how he floats the top of the wall with that contraption or under that window board
You don’t you use a hawk and trowel if any of you skimmers noticed there was a screed in the wall the cheaters there to just put it on

Haha here we go my dick is bigger than youres I’d put 100k on it I’d clean that spot board faster than you can do it with a hawk and trowel let me know we can film it you f**k**g numpty :LOL:
Numpty ha ha . Its a pile of shite that thing it OK for the centre of walls other than that it's wank . And I ain't I skimmer you I was brought up mixing that s**t in a bath tarzan

I’m happy with it you penis I don’t over promote myself it means someone has confidence in what there doing what you’re problem is I haven’t a clue lol

Numpty ha ha . Its a pile of shite that thing it OK for the centre of walls other than that it's wank . And I ain't I skimmer you I was brought up mixing that s**t in a bath tarzan

I’ve already made one