EWI Squads required

RenderGuy

Mountains of work must have all cards midlands area £20 per m2 100mm EPS Base and mesh, & silicone paid weekly on measure on completed houses only... If you want 5 houses I will give you 5 to get at... if you want 20 i will give you 20... if you want 100 i will give you 100... No chancers...

Mountains of work must have all cards midlands area £20 per m2 100mm EPS Base and mesh, & silicone paid weekly on measure on completed houses only... If you want 5 houses I will give you 5 to get at... if you want 20 i will give you 20... if you want 100 i will give you 100... No chancers...
20 a square full system, lol, your off your fuckking rocker coming on here, u fuckking mong.

I bet u take the doors and windows out as well u robbing cunnt,

Weren’t you the guy asking how much to price it the other day?

I’m based East Midlands is the work this side or west please?
Don't do it Vincey!! You've got the ticket but that's not practice that's only for desperate East Europeans who are willing live on vodka under a DPM sheet on site. (like my old subbie steelfixers in Milton Keynes)

when ever we turn down a contact because of price in London. the answer is that we will bring gangs down from the midlands and pay their digs.
In the past some big burly blokes from TGWU used to then turn up and gently suggest they join the union, and, following the arrival of a picket line van of blokes, scabs will be dissuaded and a payrise will occur. Not quite so easy now, but mids and northerners understand things like that.

In the past some big burly blokes from TGWU used to then turn up and gently suggest they join the union, and, following the arrival of a picket line van of blokes, scabs will be dissuaded and a payrise will occur. Not quite so easy now, but mids and northerners understand things like that.

i remember when there was building sites in London that would only let union card holders work on them.

Ridiculous.

It should read no chance.
I'd be no good any how as I don't want 5 houses, 20 houses or 100 houses, I quite fancied 12 houses but he hasn't listed it, so I'm out.
Not surprised hes got work coming out of his ears at his prices,he's either creaming too much off or he's a busy fool

you're the f**k**g chancer you tight c**t

Tell you what mate chuck in a double pack of bourbon biscuits in per week aswell and I'll attack 10 houses for ya ;) im s**t at rendering so make sure there's some pebbles for me to dash over these f**k**g houses if you dont want call backs

I know some midland company's pay the same,
And lads will do it, I can finish 100m bacecoat in 6 hours same with top coat
Not for me though
I’m in North Yorkshire, I’ve never heard of daft figures like that, and it’s my world as well, I take on big Ewi projects, and know gaffers of other firms. then that will be minus cis tax, plus it’s on a domestic setting so you’ll have clean downs etc.its busting your balls for chicken feed.

I’m in North Yorkshire, I’ve never heard of daft figures like that, and it’s my world as well, I take on big Ewi projects, and know gaffers of other firms. then that will be minus cis tax, plus it’s on a domestic setting so you’ll have clean downs etc.its busting your balls for chicken feed.
i was.getting more than 20 a metre labour only on the 1st eco 8 years ago!.lol

your right though.

domestics.
loads of taping. cleaning. no materials to be left out
.all walked back to compound every night. mid terrace house 15m2 each panel. then the crappy out houses...

ive tendered 130 houses for march start. may get this fella to do mine for 20 a metre then!

Totally agree but this is how low prices are getting subcontractor West Midlands