evolution paddle mixer

• Thread starter Deleted member 29624
  • Start date

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
downloadfile.jpeg

I bought a s**t ebay mixer and it lasted donkeys years... it finally gave up a couple of years ago and seeing as I now do only 4m2 I bought a crappy one and that was terrible... then Makita sent me a super dooper powerful one :D

What kind of paddle is on it is it the negative paddle? These collomix have such a nice grip it's like a race steering wheel and a really nice height so u don't have to bend over to mix

Yeah the negative paddle....looks like a nice piece of kit....had a good look at pete's x06 and while I dont need anything as heavy duty as that you can tell its good workmanship on the collomix

Anyone use one of these? Cant really afford a good coolomix or eibenstock just yet but want something that will just tide me over for a year or two....will just be for mixing skim and hardwall and not massive amounts....if not anyone know of a decent mixer thats reasonably cheap?
I bou
Anyone use one of these? Cant really afford a good coolomix or eibenstock just yet but want something that will just tide me over for a year or two....will just be for mixing skim and hardwall and not massive amounts....if not anyone know of a decent mixer thats reasonably cheap?
I bought one for a back up while my other drill was being repaired. Evolution twister. Lasted a week. Probably cos I took the tiny paddle it comes with off and put a bigger one on.

Get the cheapest eibenstock which is a few hundred
I wouldnt buy any other drill tbh
It will mix up basecoats/hardwall also
Surely it will pay to spent a ton or so extra?
Those evolution drill are dog s**t

Get the cheapest eibenstock which is a few hundred
I wouldnt buy any other drill tbh
It will mix up basecoats/hardwall also
Surely it will pay to spent a ton or so extra?
Those evolution drill are dog s**t
I got a collomix in the end....agree it was worth paying an extra hundred to get something I know won't let me down....been using a £40 aldi one while waiting for delivery and it was pucker a nice little spare one

I'd like more to be honest I fancy a Raimondi Zoe 105 to add to my collection and the sigma 9p which is the baby brother to my big sigma 10m9

Where did you buy this from buddy? Been looking at these also!
Kylethetile but a link to a german amazon on this thread, I got it from there....just be aware it comes with a german plug...was about £170 including delivery I think and took about a week to get here.

Status
Not open for further replies.