Enough of this bollox

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Danny , this is sorry state of affairs mate , get a grip of this forum , if a user cant come on here and have a rant after a hards days honest work , or post a silly picture and ask a basic question like " how do you clean your float " without the fear of being taken the cleaners , you will find this forum will be full of use full information , helpfull people and intelligent well thought out posts , and where will your forum be then ?? think on Dan .:RpS_unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah all the idiots chancers diyers and normal folk will have to break away and form there own forum,
Leaving the half a dozen or so 'elite'. On here alone to massage each others huge ego's.

In a way having plenty of shite chancers out there just makes our work look better and reputation stronger.

can you people just stop whinging and ranting at the people that are whinging and ranting on here , if they fancy a whinge and a rant they should be able to , and thats without having to listen and read the crap that you lot whinging and ranting about in your replys about the 1st whinge and rant if you know what i mean .

stop whinging ffs :RpS_mad:

Yeah all the idiots chancers diyers and normal folk will have to break away and form there own forum,
Leaving the half a dozen or so 'elite'. On here alone to massage each others huge ego's.

So that leaves just me and my buddy Timeserved

Oh I included you in with the elite after seeing the pictures of all your top quality work. ;-)

Some of the stupid or basic questions might come from someone like myself who is making every effort to learn the trade properly with 16 hours a week tutored practice and 15-30 hours a week practice and experience but the idea being....crazy thought....takes a year or four to get to the point where you can even cover all the ground and during that time you'll come across a lot of things you have no idea about. You ask so you know and hopefully pne day you ain't a chancer but a spread.

Just bin Fibrehand and everything will be good again :RpS_lol:.... sick and tired of reading a genuine post that's then turned into a piss fest or rant at refina .... time to grease up that ban hammer @Danny :RpS_thumbsup:
@Danny - is there anyway you could add an ignore button etc so I don't have to read or waste the free oxygen I breathe listening to the utter b*ll***s of a few ... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited by a moderator:
you should try the tilers forum... wtf, is going on there..lol... people asking all sorts of shite...

Can somebody clarify that this is the new "Whine like your Mrs" thread because some of these posts remind me so much of having my ear chewed off over feck all. If the case is some 1 has had a bad day. I cant see the point coming on here and having a rant about others questions. Yes it may piss you off but get over it. The are all types of guys on here that do totally different plastering to each other by the amount they put on-The types of plastering they achieve- site work and domestic work. The list is endless. Ok some questions may make you cringe a bit but hey they are only trying to learn. As we all know most will not be able to master the skills involved in our job. IMO this looks worse to the general public reading than some of the questions that have been asked. I will say again that's my opinion. This is a forum to help others in aspects of the job they are unsure of. Not lets have a good bitch about others techniques and questions. I was taught by old school plasterers and did my time roughing out,plastering, rendering,floor screeding etc. I can not apply exterior finishes by machine or interior finish systems by machine. i can not flow screed either but i admire reading posts by the guys that do these finishes on here. We all know what we are good at and get work because of that fact.The guys that can not do what they say they can soon get faded out with poor workmanship. My oldman always used to tell me do a job proper and don't even bother trying if you can not. Banter is one thing but slating people is another

Just bin Fibrehand and everything will be good again :RpS_lol:.... sick and tired of reading a genuine post that's then turned into a piss fest or rant at refina .... time to grease up that ban hammer @Danny :RpS_thumbsup:
@Danny - is there anyway you could add an ignore button etc so I don't have to read or waste the free oxygen I breathe listening to the utter b*ll***s of a few ... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

There is an ignore member option... will send a link or video tutorial when I get home :)

Last edited:
attachment.php

Sounds like a lot of you need a pint or a shag or both???? Here's me thinking it was only women who bitched about needless shite??? :rolleyes)

that sounded strangely like bitchen to me Marshy , or was that just me :RpS_confused:

I love a good bitch but nobody bit to my line as it were :RpS_biggrin: as for now? I'm off to the pub!! Its highly recommended and a great place to bitch about stuff like we do on here!! :RpS_thumbsup:

You go for it mate :RpS_thumbup: I plan to hit double figures then complain to taxi driver on way home about everything then get takeaway menus out when I get in order shitloads then fall asleep on settee while delivery driver pounds the front door while my missus and dogs all wake up and get angry :RpS_lol:

Sorry i cant beat that :RpS_biggrin: apart from calling you to man up you lightweight chancer courser , sorry best i can do at the mo

Does the timeservedplasterer know what the forum is all about

Sent from my iPhone using The Plasterers Forum

can you people just stop whinging and ranting at the people that are whinging and ranting on here , if they fancy a whinge and a rant they should be able to , and thats without having to listen and read the crap that you lot whinging and ranting about in your replys about the 1st whinge and rant if you know what i mean .

Hypocrite. Sure your doing the same thing lol

Another thread off topic...:RpS_cursing:.....thats it im off!!!!!!! goodbye:RpS_crying:......

fecking sick of it........:RpS_cursing:.........

i'll be back after me dinner tho.:RpS_biggrin:......or is it tea?:RpS_unsure:

I'll start the bidding for that 800m of skimming in Essex at £1 per m. But I want £4 a mile fuel + travel time from Malton

O
Does the timeservedplasterer know what the forum is all about

We all get confused from time to time I just got banned from the domestic violence forum, as apparently its 'Just for the victims'.

Status
Not open for further replies.