electrics

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the other way yeah :LOL:

Said Mr 'I'll just cut off the dead wire'. Bang! Oh, it's all dark and I can see pretty blue and green orbs wherever I look. :LOL:

Did you ever buy those new cutters you needed? :aburrido:

It's def a better job to take them off.

I have had in the past rusty boxes/screws snap. Whose paying for the repairs then? Do you do it yourself or get a sparks in. Either way your out of pocket.

I now try to loosen the screws if it's tight or I think it'll break they stay on.

Said Mr 'I'll just cut off the dead wire'. Bang! Oh, it's all dark and I can see pretty blue and green orbs wherever I look. :LOL:

Did you ever buy those new cutters you needed? :aburrido:

Nah it was a cheap tester screwdriver thingy that I blew up/flew across the room :reloco:, touched the live & earth at same time reaching up to see if an old bathroom heater spur was live, I didn't see the earth as I was reaching up cause I couldn't be arsed to get my crate out the van :rolleyes:
Spent a while getting the power back on after it blew the old fuse, had to go a drive & buy some fuses ffs :muyenojado: should've just got my crate out the van in the first place ffs :endesacuerdo:
Ah well at least it was at my house (y)

Aye its only companys with over 250 employees i think ...... Or if u buy chicken for sum reason u can have one for nowt lol but if u buy something else aswell u cant have it for free ....... Lol

If you don't wanna take em off just do it Hillside style & don't forget a plastic ruler for inbetween the sockets :D

16DA7CAA-8655-4AD3-B7D5-5E0A29A04F0C_zpsc907733e.png

If you don't wanna take em off just do it Hillside style & don't forget a plastic ruler for inbetween the sockets :D

Here's his vid check out the sockets at 8 mins 31 seconds :LOL:

One of my favourite hillside vids this absolute Classic worth a watch :risas:

I saw this vid....what a hillbilly, read the comments on it they were well funny, everyone absolutely tore into him.

Taking sockets,switches off the wall.or leave them and just go up to them?
Some times more bother than its worth.
better job tho.
when I take socket from wall I always ask the customer to do it and tape inside them. .If not I skim to them.As I say uv told them the score

@frankk I'm curious. When you were taught to plaster. Did the person or persons not show you what to do with sockets etc?
Im not a professional plasterer pal.
But have worked with a few,and some will loosen the switches and some dont, I think taking them off is a better job.

Im not a professional plasterer pal.
But have worked with a few,and some will loosen the switches and some dont, I think taking them off is a better job.
It is a better job to take socket off wall.But u play whith electric and something mite happen u will b liable .That y I ask the customer to do them or get an electrician just to safe guard my self.

Status
Not open for further replies.