Electric cables

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigsteve

Hi I'm doing my first Ewi job what do you lads do when there is electric cables on a gable end do you leave a square round it or do you take them off and then put them back after its done

If you mean the main supply going in to the house i would imagine you would need to get the local power company to remove and re-fit. It's something i would deffo not touch i have worked around then in the past and they can fairly make the airs on your arms stand on end.

If its the mains, then don't touch em , company up this was fined 5k for moving em, I was quoted 2:5 to have some moved !!

I hate electrics...

I also hate electricians... the father in law is one and he is a right ****!

£2.5? I remember working in Doncaster in the 90's Yorkshire Electricity came and did it for free.

I will have to remember that one. I have took them off myself in the past for re-render. Always get a bit of a tickle up the arm.

Bit harsh danny!lol
I got stung by a bee. Now i hate them.

Did u get an electric shock?

Yep I am nick named "FLASH" on site and by my old teachers...lol

I always seemt to get zapped and I am sooo careful I think people find it bloody funny turning the sparks back on when I am troweling up...lol

£2.5? I remember working in Doncaster in the 90's Yorkshire Electricity came and did it for free.

I will have to remember that one. I have took them off myself in the past for re-render. Always get a bit of a tickle up the arm.

Yeh they used to John and I also have moved them in the past, but I ain't touching em any more

although i don't like electrical things but i will suggest you that please inform to electric power company

well he's been brought up with good manners..............his parents should be commended...................:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.