Electric cables

Staff online

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigsteve

Hi I'm doing my first Ewi job what do you lads do when there is electric cables on a gable end do you leave a square round it or do you take them off and then put them back after its done

If you mean the main supply going in to the house i would imagine you would need to get the local power company to remove and re-fit. It's something i would deffo not touch i have worked around then in the past and they can fairly make the airs on your arms stand on end.

If its the mains, then don't touch em , company up this was fined 5k for moving em, I was quoted 2:5 to have some moved !!

I hate electrics...

I also hate electricians... the father in law is one and he is a right ****!

£2.5? I remember working in Doncaster in the 90's Yorkshire Electricity came and did it for free.

I will have to remember that one. I have took them off myself in the past for re-render. Always get a bit of a tickle up the arm.

Bit harsh danny!lol
I got stung by a bee. Now i hate them.

Did u get an electric shock?

Yep I am nick named "FLASH" on site and by my old teachers...lol

I always seemt to get zapped and I am sooo careful I think people find it bloody funny turning the sparks back on when I am troweling up...lol

£2.5? I remember working in Doncaster in the 90's Yorkshire Electricity came and did it for free.

I will have to remember that one. I have took them off myself in the past for re-render. Always get a bit of a tickle up the arm.

Yeh they used to John and I also have moved them in the past, but I ain't touching em any more

although i don't like electrical things but i will suggest you that please inform to electric power company

well he's been brought up with good manners..............his parents should be commended...................:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.