Ehi spraying wet

Members online

ankers

Anyone know why ehi sprays fine then all of a sudden sprays really wet. Thought it was my stator but put a brand new soft one on and doing he same. Seems to be if you leave it in the pipes for 2 mins. Machine is a ritmo l

What water rate are you spraying it at?
It’s a strange beast is ehi, we spray it and leave a while to pick up, especially as it can only be sprayed onto a bed of maitie that has zero suction.

Some of this Parex is overComplicated. Why so many materials for similar Jobs. Weber,K rend, Fassa, keep it simple.

Some of this Parex is overComplicated. Why so many materials for similar Jobs. Weber,K rend, Fassa, keep it simple.
Ehi is there lightweight version of a scratch render, ie monorex.designed to go over a cement carrier board. It’s different in that it’s expanded perlite in the aggregate of it, a bit like carlite browning.

Could he possibly have a build up of gear from a previous spray at the bend just below the rs, where the two small nuts are, it’s very easy to get a build up in there even if you washed through the machine
Take it off and check mate

Sorted it now. Cleaned the solenoid as the spray before was ms20 with loads of waterproofer in. Looks like solenoid was sticking due to the waterproofer. Thanks all for your help. Everyday is a school day

Sorted it now. Cleaned the solenoid as the spray before was ms20 with loads of waterproofer in. Looks like solenoid was sticking due to the waterproofer. Thanks all for your help. Everyday is a school day
Never had to clean the solenoid. Where is it?

Never had to clean the solenoid. Where is it?

Looks like this:
4D7610E7-2B65-42CA-B95E-742D015468B7.jpeg

All the way to Blones when you’ve got Les so close?
It’s who I bought it from originally, so I’ve stuck with him from the start. it’s only 40 quid on a pallet to send it there. It would cost me that in fuel,Rotherham’s a long way south from me hour and half ish,then back.