EDGE OF SCRIM RINGS

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilPlaster

Private Member
If any one wanting to know how to get rid of the rings that comes off a roll of scrim here it is... slice the side of the scrim as if you were slicing a cake into portions with a stanley knife and then the edges only come off at 1inch long. you wont even notice them. Hope this helps! ;) ;) ;)

steve_cov_spread said:
old news, i posted this in my non sticky scrim subject, keep up bruce willis!

No it was my "non sticky scrim subject"
No it wasnt.........................Yes it was............................No it wasnt, I want my non sticky scrim subject back lol

nice tip cheers that ring really does my nut in,thats the simplest thing why didnt i think of it ??? maybe its cos i is simple :p

just cutting the ring off and throwing it on the floor works for me.

alternatively trying to decorate the labourer with it without him knowing also works for me....

flynnyman said:
steve_cov_spread said:
old news, i posted this in my non sticky scrim subject, keep up bruce willis!

No it was my "non sticky scrim subject"
No it wasnt.........................Yes it was............................No it wasnt, I want my non sticky scrim subject back lol

buy decent scim tape wont happen

iv just had a job where the tape didnt have a ring on 1 edge, but the frayed bits wouldnt sit flat on the board and i keot getting loads of little 1mm spikes showing through the tape. well annoying!!

buy decent tape...wont happen...for the sake of a couple of quid save all that s**t happening.......cant understand spreads buying s**t products......makes a hard job harder

phippsy333 said:
buy decent tape...wont happen...for the sake of a couple of quid save all that (german word) happening.......cant understand spreads buying (german word) products......makes a hard job harder
Dont be tryin to ruin my tip! :mad:

nick0412 said:
iv just had a job where the tape didnt have a ring on 1 edge, but the frayed bits wouldnt sit flat on the board and i keot getting loads of little 1mm spikes showing through the tape. well annoying!!

what do you mean scrim rings and before u say it, i know there nothing to do with doughnuts?
is it a long out side single strand of scrim ???

Status
Not open for further replies.