e grade

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

casey200

got some e grade to spray i know i need a 4-2 but any idea on the water setting for g4..i tried to change the spec but the f ing k rend rep gave him 8 pallets for half price as a trial... the bugger:RpS_angry:

Spray it wet with a 4.2 shud have no probs. Not sure for settings on g4 tho
Its hellish gear to spray once your going

thanks mate .im not looking forward to it, i saw that mcplaster guys vid where hes spraying it and it looked ok! what do you mean once its going:-0 . like when you turn gun on and off? or just in general. spunky its well within date. i bet i wont see that rep again after we start!! the swine..

you can tell there is a lot of mature users on here!!! no one replys to a thread after 9.30 pm:RpS_laugh:

Water around 280, start pump at 350 and adjust, rules nice with a serrated edge which cuts down the air holes when finishing. Nice to use so don't worry.

what i mean by once you are going I mean do a pump pressure test until your happy with the R/S start it wet so it comes through before you put your hose on so you can have a look at the material until your happy then bang your pipe on.

when its spraying its hellish I mean for the guy on the gun. nice to spray like

set the middle bolt on the clamp and then have the other two just nipped up behind that so a tad less tight than the middle bolt. ~I found that when i fit a new R/S and close the clamp just until the worm turns without turning the rubber jacket - I fit to the machine then its not normally far off the desired bar.

ok cheers guys... i aint used krend for yonks do you think i can do a same day if i start spraying about 8am ? 2weeks time

I've sprayed e grade for the last 2 days and I have to hold my hands up its a real treat to spray I ordered a d42 clamp able staor but haven't even put it. on my d63 twister sprays in lovely we are pumping at about 340 to 360 with a g4 ruling off is easy too my only issue is you have to wait a while before you can touch it we sprayed 100m2 today and didn't get rubbed up until 6,you have to open it up as soon as possible it then starts to go a bit
i still think the final finish is **** but there's not much we can do about that if its what the client wants .

all, e- grade just loves the machine, and any of the above formulas will work, (each to thier own) I use the D 7/2.5 (purple) and it wizzes it, and will pump all day long, great to work with, just dont over work it or it will start to slide,(then thats the problem) dont try to spray onto wet/damp walls it just wont have any of it, better leaving the spraying to the afternoon and scraping back first thing in the morning well thats how we do it in the north, if you can get it on early enough, and go away for a while chances are it will rub later the same day
We used truck loads and I mean truck loads of the stuff and never have any problems

sound.. so do i chance it with a 6-3 twister or shell out for 4-2. if i do a late spray will it be rock hard in morning or workable like a monorex scrape

sound.. so do i chance it with a 6-3 twister or shell out for 4-2. if i do a late spray will it be rock hard in morning or workable like a monorex scrape
@casey200 A D-6,3 will be fine mate. We sell are own version the D,6-3 P1, feedback from users say it far better than the original. Also it's cheaper... Well worth a try

Last edited by a moderator:

Try a small area that is protected from wind for an overnight spray. Temperatures are barely reaching double figures this week

ok will do. there are some smaller panels round back so will bead and do a small spray late as poss.. i know its a random question but why cant you spray bucket coats with a g4? making some kind of tray that sits where the bag splitter grill is so you pour the tubs and they runinto the mixing pot. get a slow r+s and a bigger compressor. or am i totally missing the point?! maybe i think to much when im spraying!!:RpS_confused:

There was a attachment fits in between the motor and the mixing chamber with a funnel on it.and a longer mixing shaft There was also a caddy to go with this to adjust your speed. Then theres a texturing gun and large compressor. It didnt take off
A swing is probably cheaper and definitely lighter. You can use the g4 with a d4-3 to mix and spray mineral renders like noblo. no extra kit needed.

There was a attachment fits in between the motor and the mixing chamber with a funnel on it.and a longer mixing shaft There was also a caddy to go with this to adjust your speed. Then theres a texturing gun and large compressor. It didnt take off
A swing is probably cheaper and definitely lighter. You can use the g4 with a d4-3 to mix and spray mineral renders like noblo. no extra kit needed.

what would the finish look like blones ?
heavy surely

so can a swing spray mono efficiently with a pan mixer over it? or would the mixer not keep up? and would the compressor be too powerful?

so can a swing spray mono efficiently with a pan mixer over it? or would the mixer not keep up? and would the compressor be too powerful?
a swing would be no good for mono. a ritmo will mix and pump mono and can be used for bucket coats. loads of plasterers are using ritmos for these applications.

Conveying pumps are good tools to have but for the right applications. The majority of plasterers are choosing the Ritmo as this can be used as a mixing pump and a conveying pump. This machine gives you the maximum flexibility for the various applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.